EU+US haha gg Bajheera ^-^

wot

farnk not understand.

player '@Hotpocketx' is toxic behavior vs because more popular player "bajheera" is lost vs boomkin hpal?

farnk confused.

wot

farnk not understand.

player '@Hotpocketx' is toxic behavior vs because more popular player "bajheera" is lost vs boomkin hpal?

farnk confused.
? Boomy/Hpal is a later damp comp, we shouldn't of won that game. They had huge burst opener which should've killed me, and they forced bubble from their first opener. Also this isn't being toxic, being toxic would've been. "AHH MAN, HE'S SO F*CKING TRASH, HAHAHAHA GET FARMED NUB." or something of those matters. I thought it was funny and was a fun game overall. Losing or winning that game wouldn't of mattered to me, because it was fun. Having the nervous rush of versing one of ur favorite streamers and then winning is an awesome feeling.

*cough arms is almost garbo at 110 in PvP*
yeah right LOL. War is soooo retarded at 110, even with the hamstring nerf. The damage combined with any other melee (dk/enhance/paladin) is almost, if not, unhealable. Hense why I had to bubble so early in the game I versed him in. If I was to get locked out at any moment, they could've easily killed.

yeah right LOL. War is soooo moronic at 110, even with the hamstring nerf. The damage combined with any other melee (dk/enhance/paladin) is almost, if not, unhealable. Hense why I had to bubble so early in the game I versed him in. If I was to get locked out at any moment, they could've easily killed.
Well cuz it's bajh lol. If it were an average arms warr you should be easily able to solo

Well cuz it's bajh lol. If it were an average arms warr you should be easily able to solo
not true, if they would've landed a kick at any point in time, i would've just flopped. TSG 2s is such retarded damage, it's fun though. Definitely more fun than versing Healer/dps and spending 10-20 minutes on that.

As healer dps 2s you have a larger room for mistake than double dps. You can fuck up a lot and still win.

Users who are viewing this thread