US (H) Zul'jin Pugging

Hey guys, I am also on Zul'jin and looking for a guild, either of you end up making 1? Maybe we should start one together!

first post just curious as to how i should be gearing and what if there are any active guilds on my server/ in my BG server grouping i could join. Tired of far and few between twink matches. Anyway thoughts and Critiques would be great.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/Shawkaden

A few quick gear suggestions:
  • Grab the WSG Advisor's Ring for a mark of honor to replace the lavashly jeweled ring.
  • Consider Heartsong or the new BfA Coastal Surge enchant. I don't know how well holy pallies do damage, but elemental force might be an option as well. Or if it isn't - then consider switching the neck enchant to mark of the ancient priestess.
  • Verse is usually a good stat. Not sure how haste/crit stack up for holy pallies. I'd assume haste is better. So perhaps cape of the brotherhood or sporid cape depending on what stat you want.
  • It might be worth considering trying to collect the entire slither scale (mail) set from WC. Its a pain to do, as it requires a 19 hunter/shaman friend running with you and them trading the drops to you. The int from the set bonus is pretty sweet though. You may have enough stats between the invasion WFd gear and leg enchant that it might not be worth it. Up to you.
  • Then a bunch of getting lucky with BG crate weapons/shields/etc with the desired stats you want.
  • Again, I don't know how holy pallies work or how they deal damage, but if weapon damage is a factor, consider checking the AH for a level 19 jagged star of the aurora/quickblade. Its a caster mace with int, but has the weapon damage of a melee sword.

Users who are viewing this thread