[H]< Tink Nation > Recruiting (19, US, Arthas)

We are now opening up recruitment for general activity. PM me here before you transfer over, you must still have the best available gear you can get excluding dual faction gear. We don't fund transfers but do supply Rum at all times and consumables for premades.

augiddin said:
We are now opening up recruitment for general activity. PM me here before you transfer over, you must still have the best available gear you can get excluding dual faction gear. We don't fund transfers but do supply Rum at all times and consumables for premades.

Trash

You haven't proven yourself of any use in WSG therefore your a useless piece of trash who likes to take cracks at WT whenever you get the chance.

Pathetic trash don't post in WT's recruitment thread or i'll just keep posting here

Turdel said:
You haven't proven yourself of any use in WSG therefore your a useless piece of trash who likes to take cracks at WT whenever you get the chance.

Pathetic trash don't post in WT's recruitment thread or i'll just keep posting here

Prove it.....

LOL i love how Turdel trys to talk trash when he was the laughing stock of tinks when tinks where actually good.

Lrn2keybind.

Users who are viewing this thread