[H]< Tink Nation > Recruiting (19, US, Arthas)

Theist

Legend
tinknation.gif

Guild: Tink Nation

Faction: Horde

Server: Arthas

Battlegroup: Ruin (U.S.)

- Summary -

<Tink Nation> is recruiting more for Premades. We are currently looking for mature, skilled and dedicated players to fill out the last few spots for our A-Team.

- Current Openings for our A-Team -

Although we already have most of what we want, we still have a couple of core spots open and a few additional spots in situations where we need specific roles filled as positions open up and as core members have other twinks they wish to play.

Below is a list of classes we are currently looking to fill:

> 1 Hunter

> 1 Priest

> 1 Mage

> 1 Paladin (Holy/Backup FC)

> 1 Shaman (Ele/Enhance)

*Although, your specialization and class may not be listed feel free to apply, because exceptional players will always be considered.

- Requirements -

* 2k+ arena and/or high level Rated BG exp. @ 85 or extensive twink premading exp.

* Good/positive attitude

* Willing to Follow Directions

* Ability to play your class to its best ability

* Ability to communicate clearly (you must have a mic and ability to speak on vent.)

* Have Great Situational Awareness

* Rating exceptions will be made for players with potential

* You must self fund your transfer, we do not pay for transfers or do any funding

* You have Full BiS gear; BoAs, AGM, Grandfathered items (a plus)

* Maxed Professions

* Must not play for another Premading Guild

We are not looking for work in progress characters, currently only looking for finished toons that either will be transferring to or already on Arthas, and are ready to step onto the battlefield.

-Who We Are-

Many of us come from a broad spectrum of PvP backgrounds whether it is having played in the twinking community for the past number of years, to having done Rated BGs @ 85 competitively in the top 20 guilds in the United States, to having been high rated arena players including past season Gladiators, we come from different backgrounds.

The team we are recruiting for has had extensive experience in many different PvP situations and are looking to bring our enjoyment of PvP to 19s. If you think you have what it takes to be part of what will be one of the most competitive guilds at the 19 bracket, this is the guild for you.

-Contact-

To join contact one of the following officers on Arthas:

Wtbdispel, Herø, Theist

Or PM me here on TI.

DO NOT TRANSFER OVER UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO AN OFFICER IN THE GUILD AND HAVE GOTTEN AN OK TO JOIN OTHERWISE DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE DENIED AN INVITE.

14aac6w.jpg

Tink nation is coming for that #1 spot!

Not sure what class i will be playing but could fill the hunter or rogue spot i will talk to the others

Tink Nation aka Carl on Duty: Black Cops

[video=youtube;IZiDAdVIzgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZiDAdVIzgk[/video]

AKA Winning

[video=youtube;J0NIMTPYYcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0NIMTPYYcU[/video]

AKA Old Dirty Chinese Restaurant

[video=youtube;PKP0JBhgtRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKP0JBhgtRQ[/video]

I suggest bumping your thread once a day at most, mods tend to get antsy when people do 3+ combos in the period of 24 hours.

On a funny note, I want to point out that 85 2k arena exp has completely nothing to do with 19 wsg... Kinda a silly requirement but whatever. Your guild your rules. I myself have never played 80 or 85 arena or RBGs but I've been twinking for almost 4 years and have done fairly well on just about every class I play. (nor do I plan too). You may want to add multiple gear sets to your requirements list.

inb4 Pizza

CIHC said:
I suggest bumping your thread once a day at most.

On a funny note, I want to point out that 85 2k arena exp has completely nothing to do with 19 wsg... Kinda a silly requirement but whatever. Your guild your rules. I myself have never played 80 or 85 arena or RBGs but I've been twinking for almost 4 years and have done fairly well on just about every class I play. (nor do I plan too). You may want to add multiple gear sets to your requirements list.

inb4 Pizza

Actually it shows that you know what a focus macro is and can coordinate. Doing well at 19 in pugs really means nothing to us considering who is queuing in pugs.

Sàxxon said:
yo i will fill in your rogue spot. Saxxon @ Cenarius - Game - World of Warcraft #1 19 rogue US

Someone is full of themselves. Just sayin' there are plenty of other rogues out there that are better or as good as you. Tell them what makes you special.

augiddin said:
Actually it shows that you know what a focus macro is and can coordinate. Doing well at 19 in pugs really means nothing to us considering who is queuing in pugs.

I see where your logic is coming from, no sense arguing with you though. It would only cause the mods to give out infractions and in extreme cases get users banned. I keep my statement though

85 Anything =/= 15 - 19 bracket.

ok then since cihc is treating me like my mother i have to make a serious post.

im seriously interested in a premading spot and will be seeking out your officers soon.

Zenocide i know u....u were person rocking no enchants right??

Edit: Saxxon is a very good rogue btw.

zenocide your cool because u have genocide in ur name....... and BECAUSE OF THAT I THINK UR COOL

Sàxxon said:
ok then since cihc is treating me like my mother...

On an off topic note. If I was your mother I would of beaten you like a red headed step child and never let you on the internet.

Horde doesn't need anymore premading guilds, but ruin strives off of premading and guilds so, bump and good luck with your guild.

Users who are viewing this thread