US [H] Tichondrius Old Content Progression Guild (TBC)

Fourheead

Veteran
Hiya folks! <Iust now pls> Is a recently formed old progression legacy content guild starting in the expansion The Burning Crusade. (UPDATED)

Server: Tichondrius
Faction: Horde
Level: (70)

Info:
We are a great and growing community seeking more members to fill our roster! We allow anyone who wants to join to just have fun and enjoy the experience of old content raiding! We currently have around 50+ active members, we currently have a lot of people leveling and grinding to reach level 70.

We have set our raid times to be: Friday, Saturday - 8:00-11:00 EST
Our first raid will be on the 18th on January and we will be gladly taking anyone who is level 70 and meets our rule standards!

Leveling Rules:

All Heirlooms are allowed until level 70.
You are allowed to use LFG/LFD to level.
You must lock your exp when you hit 70.
You are ALLOWED to be ran through normal dungeons by other people to get powerleveled. (This is only for leveling, you are NOT allowed to be ran through normal dungeons once 70.)

At 70 Rules:

All gear obtained must be through, professions, G'eras, questing, AH, & heroic dungeons.
You may NOT obtain any gear higher than item level 80.
All items must be @ or below ilvl80.
You may only run through normal/heroic dungeons & raids with other level 70's. Being ran through content is NOT allowed.(Unless lower than 70)

We plan on progressing through all other expansions beyond TBC, 80, 85, 90, etc. (All gems, food, and enchants, will be provided.)

Some questions often asked:

Q:Can we play Death Knight & Monks?

A: Yes, we allow all classes for the flexibility of others and for players to enjoy what they play.

Q:Are Allied Races allowed?

A:Yes, we allow them because as I have said before, it is very flexible for players and the Legacy progression is based on having a fun experience.

Q:What do you guys need the most?

A: We would like to have more, Druids, Monks, Warlocks, Hunters. Any spec is fine right now!

If you have anymore questions or just want to get in contact with us, please do so @:

Discord: Keo#1182
B-Tag: Deluxe247#1682
IGN : Kódá-Tichondrius

Last edited:
Best of luck! With the stat squish a lot of the raids are even semi challenging with max gear. And comp really matters in the raids now as well again. It will be fun to see the progress, make sure to post pictures or videos!

Are Monks/Dks and Allied Races Allowed?
Yes, we allow DK's & Monks and allow the availability of Allied Races to create a fun environment and give freedom of what players want to play. We want people to play what they enjoy, not restrict them to one specific thing.
[doublepost=1546995772,1546995699][/doublepost]
Best of luck! With the stat squish a lot of the raids are even semi challenging with max gear. And comp really matters in the raids now as well again. It will be fun to see the progress, make sure to post pictures or videos!
Thank you so much, we will be taking screenshots for sure, maybe some videos we will see! :)

Yes, we allow DK's & Monks and allow the availability of Allied Races to create a fun environment and give freedom of what players want to play. We want people to play what they enjoy, not restrict them to one specific thing.
[doublepost=1546995772,1546995699][/doublepost]
Thank you so much, we will be taking screenshots for sure, maybe some videos we will see! :)
Do you plan on giving yourself a time frame per expansion? Or are you going through it until you clear all the instances it has to offer in progression style format?

Do you plan on giving yourself a time frame per expansion? Or are you going through it until you clear all the instances it has to offer in progression style format?
We plan on hopefully clearing everything that TBC has to offer in a timely format. Currently we are giving people enough time to level and pre-raid gear. But we have a lot of dedicated people willing to put a lot of time and effort into their characters so that we can progress!

Made this account just to post and encourage people to join this! Very active members and are all very friendly! :D

We're still recruiting and more strong than ever. First raid night was on the 18th and we got all the way to ssc with only lurker and vashj standing. If you're interested in joining let us know! The more the merrier!

So I have a 70 hunter on tich, he’s already geared, but would I possibly be able to de gear him and bank it so that I may buy vendor gear and get dungeons gear to raid etc with you guys?
[doublepost=1548012205,1548012175][/doublepost]
So I have a 70 hunter on tich, he’s already geared, but would I possibly be able to de gear him and bank it so that I may buy vendor gear and get dungeons gear to raid etc with you guys?
Or since I didn’t level it recently and am defeating an old toon is that not okay?

[doublepost=1548012205,1548012175][/doublepost]
Or since I didn’t level it recently and am defeating an old toon is that not okay?
You are definitely able to bank what you have and buy gear from G'era in the middle of shatt. We also run a lot of normals and heroics for anything else you might want.

You are definitely able to bank what you have and buy gear from G'era in the middle of shatt. We also run a lot of normals and heroics for anything else you might want.
Alright sweet! He’s already on tich too which is super awesome. Name in game so I can try to pm when I’m on? Or pm me a discord link?

Alright sweet! He’s already on tich too which is super awesome. Name in game so I can try to pm when I’m on? Or pm me a discord link?

Sorry I was out. Message Nakzuul if he is on if not I will be on later.
[doublepost=1548025733,1548024520][/doublepost]
If Nakzuul isn't on add my battle.net its:
Steven#11847

Just a timely bump to let everyone know we're still going strong; raiding and recruiting.

Our current TBC raiding progression:
  • Karazhan: 10/10
  • Magtheridon’s Lair: 1/1
  • Gruul’s Lair: 1/1
  • Serpent Shrine Cavern: 6/6
  • Tempest Keep: 4/4
  • Mount Hyjal: 2/5
  • Black Temple: 2/9
  • Sunwell: 0/6

I have a 70 RDruid that is geared a bit already from an old TBC guild. Also a 70 warrior that is decently geared for all specs. Would they be allowed to join? I'll gladly transfer if they are. I have older tiers I can put on if needed to balance out a bit more. Really interested in joining though.

Users who are viewing this thread