[H] Masta Ballerz is looking for dedicated 19s to join the guild and help the bracket

Masta Ballerz on Bleeding Hollow

Masta Ballerz consists of many players that have been in the bracket for quite some time now. As a guild, we are trying to strengthen the bracket and bring some serious competition. We plan on seeking out other guilds to premade in the near future and plan on participating in the 2015 Twink Cup.

Our guild has plenty of consumables such as bandages, swiftness potions, healing potions, mana potions, minor wizard oil and much more.

In order to be a part of our A-Team, a player must have a microphone and show us dedication.

We have our own dedicated 512 slot Teamspeak server for communication purposes for premades, war games and such.

Feel free to contact myself if you're interested in joining

Contact info:

PM

Re: [H] Masta Ballerz is looking for dedicated 19s to join the guild and help the bra

Best of luck to the new guild. Hopefully we can organize a premade against you guys in the future

Re: [H] Masta Ballerz is looking for dedicated 19s to join the guild and help the bra

ha.

I have a new 19 warrior coming up, I'd like to join.

Good luck with the recruiting!

obligatory bump.

ha yo i'll join homie

haaaaa

Thankfully the queues are fixed and time for the bracket to thrive.

hi there, ill send you req on skype

Users who are viewing this thread