US [H] Knights of Mmrrggll - Barthilas (OCE)

Modtang

Dilettante
Hi guys. I'm in a little guild on Barthilas [Horde] called <Knights of Mmrrggll>. We call ourselves a retro raiding guild as people were getting butthurt over the word "legacy". Currently level capped at 70 and running TBC raids with appropriate gear (no looms, no gear from content we haven't cleared). We're looking for more members; all classes allowed (no DHs for obvious reasons). We're not super strict and will allow non-vanilla races (coz we all have to have fun right?). Currently 4/6 SSC & 3/4 TK. Also planning on running a vanilla team and, in future, a WotLK team as well. Raid time is currently 2pm-4pm Sunday server time. That's Sydney, Australia time, people. If you'd like more information feel free to msg me on here. Thank you for your time.
1f642.png

P.S. Please be at least semi-mature and committed to showing up on time like you would with any other raid team. We've had a few people treat the guild like an 'If I've got nothing better to do I might show up' kinda thing which really puts out the regulars who do show up on time every week.

well this post answers my question on the other thread. I have my name saved on a Tuareg drood on Barth, would be willing to level if you guys are committed. What spec do you need?
We need ranged dps so balance would probably be good if you're happy to play that. PM me and we can get the ball rolling. :)

Users who are viewing this thread