EU <Gurubashi Dænk Squad> recruiting officers and members!

Bakedaflol

The Arthritic Arch-Druid
<Gurubashi Dænk Squad> is a newly formed 1-60 twink guild on Deathwing EU! Looking to build a nice community of mostly PvP twinks in all brackets from(as said) 1-60! :) We are looking to q arenas and premade bgs together aswell as having events with prizes such as gold, items, etc.. also, a [Mekgineer's Chopper] will be given away in first guild event, wich will be announced when we have enough members. We have free enchants and repairs in guildbank, though officers will have to take guildbank stuff out for you! also recruiting officers!
Come join to see if this is something you might be interested in! add Luckystriked#2281 or hit Komperuu, Shamøg or Bakedaflol ingame! (if you add b-tag, leave a comment in this thread, so I know who you are n stuff)
leave a comment if you feel there is something I forgot to add, /cheers

I just realized that putting this in 20-29s guild recruitment might've been wrong, but I was on a 20Twink when I did it, so I didn't think it through. Anyways, if this is a problem, I would love an admin to notify me, so I can put the thread in another part of the forum, thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread