US Gurubashi arena

imabadboy

Legend
I figured I’d go grind the agms on my f2p characters. Thinking that maybe all the level 120s would either A: be on classic or B: farming gold somewhere. But no every single chest that drops regardless of the hour 5 120s roll up. Like do y’all not have anything better to do lol

I figured I’d go grind the agms on my f2p characters. Thinking that maybe all the level 120s would either A: be on classic or B: farming gold somewhere. But no every single chest that drops regardless of the hour 5 120s roll up. Like do y’all not have anything better to do lol
AGM is gfed for anyone under level 35. As is the heirloom trinket. Therefore no longer possible to get on a f2p account whatsoever.

If you're linked f2p or vet just do it on a high lvl toon for the loom, if you're solely after the AGM I got bad news for you. But do not fret, AGM sucks ass nowadays anyways so.

AGM is gfed for anyone under level 35. As is the heirloom trinket. Therefore no longer possible to get on a f2p account whatsoever.

If you're linked f2p or vet just do it on a high lvl toon for the loom, if you're solely after the AGM I got bad news for you. But do not fret, AGM sucks ass nowadays anyways so.
Thanks for saving me time and effort lol

Thanks for saving me time and effort lol
Brewfest is coming up there'll likely be some good trinkets you can get then. Including +9 stam ones which are second best in stam next to agms.

The attack power one is bis for anyone that can benefit from it and theres a +6 int one too.

Brewfest is coming up there'll likely be some good trinkets you can get then. Including +9 stam ones which are second best in stam next to agms.

The attack power one is bis for anyone that can benefit from it and theres a +6 int one too.
Appreciate the info brotha

Please correct me if I am wrong: It is my understanding though that a f2p (19, vet, 24, or 29 etc) who already has the AGM can still loot the heirloom?

Please correct me if I am wrong: It is my understanding though that a f2p (19, vet, 24, or 29 etc) who already has the AGM can still loot the heirloom?
one of these days when I re-sub the account with my 29 on it, ill check for you. But I think youre right, because the heirloom only requires looting the chest with the AGM.

Yeah you get on your 13th chest when you actually have the agm. You should be able to get it. It's not tied to any quest because you've already handed in the AGM quest so.

Got some bad news for you.. :(
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread