EU+US Gunpack + Goblin Glider Combo

Just went and tested this, Due to the strange function of gunpack, it can be unreliable, BUT! You can use it AFTER the buff ends and (possibly) getting a good distance. If you use it before the buff ends and it does another little jump, your goblin glider will go real slow and you will just slowly descend to the ground.

Just went and tested this, Due to the strange function of gunpack, it can be unreliable, BUT! You can use it AFTER the buff ends and (possibly) getting a good distance. If you use it before the buff ends and it does another little jump, your goblin glider will go real slow and you will just slowly descend to the ground.

Top Notch good sir! I wonder if it would be benficial in Duals. Or getting to hard to reach places.

I plan on trying for the Explorer Title on my lvl 1 twink, thought about using this combo to get away from high lvl Mobs.

Last edited:
Top Notch good sir! I wonder if it would be benficial in Duals. Or getting to hard to reach places.

I plan on trying for the Explorer Title on my lvl 1 twink, thought about using this combo to get away from high lvl Mobs.
I have a feeling its going to cancel on combat like the gunshoes do. But i haven't tested that yet so don't get your hopes up :(

A quick thought as this was posted in another thread, combining a cancelaura macro and goblin glider.
/cancelaura Gunpack
/use Goblin Glider Kit
Using this at where you think the peak of your gunpack will be could be very beneficial, making this a much more useful item.

Last edited:
A quick thought as this was posted in another thread, combining a cancelaura macro and goblin glider.
/cancelaura Gunpack
/use Goblin Glider Kit
Using this at where you think the peak of your gunpack will be could be very beneficial, making this a much more useful item.

Sweet! I need to try this now. Thanks.

If you use it before the buff ends and it does another little jump, your goblin glider will go real slow and you will just slowly descend to the ground.

*UPDATE* This still works as of 7.2, The Gunpack blasts off 5 - 6 times with the last boost delayed between 1 - 2 seconds, If Goblin Glider Macro is used before that last burst it causes the above mentioned reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread