Guilds, Tournament Discussion, Xpoff.

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Hey guys. This is a post to see how many guilds are still floating around this bracket looking for competitive games. Please post here with what guilds are still around.

I am looking to make a tournament for the Vet community and want to see how many of you all are interested.

Check out the post on xpoff.com!

http://xpoff.com/threads/tournament-interest.263/

Bracket is cancer, community is cancer, Burg's guild of cancer is cancer.

The Pug Lord does not support the spreading of cancer.

Bracket is cancer, community is cancer, Burg's guild of cancer is cancer.

The Pug Lord does not support the spreading of cancer.
And that's why the self proclaimed pug lord should stay in the pugs instead of playing competitive games. Because all the self proclaimed pug lord is good for is talking shit on TI and making a fool of himself in the pugs that he thinks he is a lord of.

The Scum Lord does not support the spreading of cancer.

Fixed.

"And that's why the self proclaimed pug lord should stay in the pugs instead of playing competitive games. Because all the self proclaimed pug lord is good for is talking shit on TI and making a fool of himself in the pugs that he thinks he is a lord of."

Exactly. This has already been confirmed: http://twinkinfo.com/index.php?threads/trialkiller.75307/

Pug Lord 29 : 11

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the PUG LORD, “plans to carry you and not to farm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Don't try to spread this cancer bracket.

I think its ironic that the selfstyled "Pug lord" is caretaker of the 29s btag thread. Give your head a shake man

Edit: @Burg id like to think my guild would be able to field a team for anything with an appropriate amount of prep time

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its ironic that the selfstyled "Pug lord" is caretaker of the 29s btag thread. Give your head a shake man

Edit: @Burg id like to think my guild would be able to field a team for anything with an appropriate amount of prep time
It will be a while away, not anytime soon. I want to get guilds premading again, which will then lead to the tournament. Would be cool to see <For Twenty> come out!

Users who are viewing this thread