Guild wars 2

FunkVolume

Legend
Ok, so I never played guild wars... and havent watched or read anything about guild wars 2...

So i'm wondering if it will be a good game for me to play? but first I have a few

Like, What type of game is it? (is it free roam? RPG? Storys?)

Is the pvp in it good (as thats my fav part of WoW :) )

whens the release date?

how much is it going to cost?

Guild Wars 2 is an "standard" MMO, it plays like WoW 2

The PvP is vastly superior to WoW in every possible way. They even have hosted E-Sports Tournaments.

There is another stress test starting in 45 minutes. ( Even the Beta/Stress tests are as smooth, if not smoother, than WoW is now)

Official Release is the 28th Aug, but preorders get to start in 32 hours.

Cost varies, you can get it cheap on third party sites. But please support these developers on their main site for 59.99

I bought it for some time ago, tried beta once to lvl 6 or so.

Gonna get into PVP much more I think. See you there at Far Shiverpeaks guys!

I'm gonna play it with 2 friends of mine, I have never played Guild Wars before, So I could be wasting 60$ if I don't like it.

Well I started a thread some time ago to see what people's thoughts were concerning the game and what they were planning to play race/profession wise. But there are some good posts of videos and information throughout the thread. Here it is: Guild Wars 2!

I'm gonna play it with 2 friends of mine, I have never played Guild Wars before, So I could be wasting 60$ if I don't like it.

If you like PvP, you didn't waste the money.

But if you only like dancing, you didn't waste money either. You can sync dancing with your friends via a slash command "/dance *"
Guild Wars 2 - Asura Sync Dancing - Destiny's Edge - Includes Silly Vegetable in the Background - YouTube

Or you can dance alone :p
Guild Wars 2 Vs WoW Vs LMFAO Dance - YouTube

I cannot afford it, and do not have the time, and prefer to play wow wherever i can find it free,(PTR is awesome)

Users who are viewing this thread