Guild Wars 2 Beta Events Sign-Up

Tobinofear

Legend
Hi guys,

as some of us really looking forward to GW2 there actually is the option to sign-up for the possibility to take part on BETA Events.

You have to follow the link:
https://beta.guildwars2.com/ (This link is showing me in german. Maybe it changes depending on ip location)

Beware that there is a very short period to sign up. I think it expires tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone to get the chance to test.

Cheers
Gattuso

Noooooooooo ;_;

I do not have access to a Windows Computer in the next four days.

You are really really really awesome for posting it, but after the initial euphoria I'm literally crying in disappointment here.

Noooooooooo ;_;

I do not have access to a Windows Computer in the next four days.

You are really really really awesome for posting it, but after the initial euphoria I'm literally crying in disappointment here.

oO. Can't you try to borrow a pc from someone? Or let someone make the signup for you!
Hope to see a lot of the TI people getting test access.

Cheers
Kinski

Noooooooooo ;_;I do not have access to a Windows Computer in the next four days.You are really really really awesome for posting it, but after the initial euphoria I'm literally crying in disappointment here.
I'm right there with ya, frantically trying to partition my laptop but the windows dl is going so slowly (curse you, fail china internet connection) I really wish that A-net had kept pushing the envelope on traditional gaming by going for the Mac platform as well, but alas. Maybe they'll do it in the future :(

I have bought the game, just after the FIRST closed beta test. Now on the second I'm going on vacation.

EDIT: I must be tired lol, thought we talked about TERA online haha!

I'm gonna sign up for GW2 aswell.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up hours before this thread I keep on that shit like flies on poo

This thread really does not need to be in the F2P section. Moving to tavern to keep things clean.

Thank you for this link though :) I just signed up myself. I did not even know that the Beta sign-ups were up yet!

This thread really does not need to be in the F2P section. Moving to tavern to keep things clean.

Thank you for this link though :) I just signed up myself. I did not even know that the Beta sign-ups were up yet!

If I give you coffee will you keep the thread here?

I don't know why I would want this thread to stay here, btw. I just wanted to make that "joke".

Users who are viewing this thread