Guess i'm making a 39 warrior

rektbreed

Legend
/afk the BG the moment the AH detector went off :D

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_010320_234552.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_010320_234552.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 535
Very nice. I love how many PoDs are out there. I swear they were even more rare in vanilla but more likely is they just didn't have the same noteriety at the time. I mean it's rare I see a twink warrior WITHOUT one nowadays lol.

Finally got myself one, i actually got 2 1 for my Horde warr Halfstep and one for my ally pally Thevicar ( hes onyl 20 atm side project haha ) cant wait to get home tonight its waiting in the warrs mail box, slap a crusader on that bad boy and then slap some ally around with it.

Finally got myself one, i actually got 2 1 for my Horde warr Halfstep and one for my ally pally Thevicar ( hes onyl 20 atm side project haha ) cant wait to get home tonight its waiting in the warrs mail box, slap a crusader on that bad boy and then slap some ally around with it.
Got on for your grob warrior? I'm just getting my pally close to 39. Maybe we can Meetup in the future and have some fights :)

Nah poor warr on Grob wont ever have one, hell be going 49, since ive xferred my OCE warr/shammy over to NA for the ques the grob warr will be off to the next bracket.

Is that a balance druid? How are they at 39?

balance is definitely fun, just very glass cannon, low hp & mana is the biggest problem I encounter all gear is just +spell dmg/arcane dmg 1000-1100 Starfire crits / 300-350 moonfire crits, I primarily focus on sniping healers / and running down EFC with moonfire spam

balance is definitely fun, just very glass cannon, low hp & mana is the biggest problem I encounter all gear is just +spell dmg/arcane dmg 1000-1100 Starfire crits / 300-350 moonfire crits, I primarily focus on sniping healers / and running down EFC with moonfire spam
Awesome! I was thinking about trying that before I got my PoD. Thanks for the info!!! I have a staff o Jordan too atm. My options are resell, make a caster. Or put on a warrior with firey or lifesteal :D

Users who are viewing this thread