Gucciyo 2 (Rogue Movie)

cdawg23 /gucciglad whats even the point of posting on two different youtubes and two different accounts.
Not to mention replying to your own damn thread

Again I present to you the proof that they are the exact same person: Get a life - Forums - World of Warcraft
This is supposingly cdawg23's monk yet its edited by gucciglad

This is old news man lol. I haven't been on that account in so long lol, and that YouTube account hasn't been used in 6 months. Thank you for caring and being so interresed in me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
cdawg23 /gucciglad whats even the point of posting on two different youtubes and two different accounts.
Not to mention replying to your own damn thread

Again I present to you the proof that they are the exact same person: Get a life - Forums - World of Warcraft
This is supposingly cdawg23's monk yet its edited by gucciglad

im not gucciglad bro

This is old news man lol. I haven't been on that account in so long lol, and that YouTube account hasn't been used in 6 months. Thank you for caring and being so interresed in me though.
You still used the gucciglad TI account to like ur own videos though, not to mention the 5 other fake accs you made. It makes you come across as kinda desperate. '<_'
It makes me wonder how many fake youtube accounts you have as well.

But for real, I don't even want to hate on you because you're not awful. But you make it really hard to like you when you pull stuff like mass fake accs to promote yourself.
My advice would be to continue making videos if that's what you like, but cut the fake bs completely and stop the excessive spam bumps on your own threads. Just try to promote your content by posting it on different relevant forums, linking it to your friends, etc.

Seriously I'd like to see more from you if you can keep it real.

*Says he cloaks hoj*
HAS OMNIBAR......and no hoj was seen.

u can clearly see the animation and for some reason some spells are bugged on my omnibar

u4E4OMT.png

Users who are viewing this thread