Guardian Druid

Shapesifter

Veteran
So a little while ago me and 3 others got dumpstered by a guardian druid who just didnt die and we eventaully all died because of brambles. If anyone knows how to make a good guardian twink please let me know.

This sounds super fun to do :p Just keep myself alive and passively kill everyone.
Also it's probably just stam+versy build.

I have a 110 prot warrior decked out (103k hp buffed) its fun 7v1 and not die but the damage isnt really there. It can be good to carry flag and force the other side to waste player on you but it doesnt feel that impactful. Im switching to fury once i get the relics for my artefact =(

I dabbled with my DK in blood spec not overly fond of playing tanks in Ipvp atm, I think most people with geared twinks can solo kill or hurt tanks fairly well. I haven't noticed them being overly OP beyond being pitas and trying to get your mind off the real targets you should be going after. Biggest annoying thing I usually habe seen is DH tank mobility. But generally a tank without a pocket healer will fall if another twink is working them over with help.

Toughest tank I seen are prot pally twinks especially the 110 ones. Idk how touch 119 are cause the DPS clearly rules BGs there and heals are fairly strong too. But 110 I have seen prot pally top dps/heals on a few occasions.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is my 110 bear druid. I don't really die too often, only thing I can really die to in bgs is ret pallies, some DHs, and that's about it. I'm sure if a bunch of casters hopped on me I'd go down, but against 85% of people they just tickle me. Still gearing, but I'm going for Vers and Haste as my main stats, vers over haste for more healing and mitigation.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/durotan/Bearimanilow

This is my 110 bear druid. I don't really die too often, only thing I can really die to in bgs is ret pallies, some DHs, and that's about it. I'm sure if a bunch of casters hopped on me I'd go down, but against 85% of people they just tickle me. Still gearing, but I'm going for Vers and Haste as my main stats, vers over haste for more healing and mitigation.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/durotan/Bearimanilow
Whats your. Hp and damage reduction after versa?

Users who are viewing this thread