EU+US Guardian druid Need help!!

trilatus

Veteran
Hi! i have never twinked any char to 49. So i dont know shit and will need help building a guardian druid.

mhm...garbage...lol. Its close to bis. the cloak enchant was a test, dont use pvp stuff...it doesnt work. Other than that...i top dps in bgs as guardian, so maybe not so garbage as @momus says. lol.

at 49, you still do not enjoy the 5% armor bonus from using full leather gears so if you are balance or resto you can use cloth as well (suffering a little armor loss) 49 is the last bracket before you start using gem base items, which many players can get. so if you can find the rarest item at 49, you will feel pretty OP .. IF you go balance/resto spec which uses intel, you can mix leather and cloth, but if you are going guardian, you cant cos there are no agil cloth base item. at lvl49, some of the rarest items that you might never see on your AH (and dont bother farming as they are sometimes 0.0 something % drop rate) are either lvl46, 47 or 48 but having ilvl58. they are epics purple and their stats are different (they are higher) from the lvl49 gears. so dont keep looking at lvl49 gears only. many of these items are not listed in wowhead when you do a search, and those shown on wowhead displayed an inaccurate figure. if you have the actual name of the item, wowhead will display all and its various lvl/ilvl version.

@poppabear is your gear viable for a feral druid aswell?
i switch specs quite often actually. for Feral, i usually stack agility, then crit. seems to do pretty well. The majority of your dps in feral comes from moonfire dots, so ive been thinking of going haste to see how fast i can get the dots to tick. Hope that helps.

i switch specs quite often actually. for Feral, i usually stack agility, then crit. seems to do pretty well. The majority of your dps in feral comes from moonfire dots, so ive been thinking of going haste to see how fast i can get the dots to tick. Hope that helps.
^^ thanks, i rarely use my moonfire to get damage, i manage to hit 90k damage in bgs not sure if thats any good

Users who are viewing this thread