Green Wpn ilv Drops for 49s

I recently rolled a 48 for the purpose of farming a weapon (green with tertiary and socket) for my 45 to replace the now useless artifact (I refuse to abandon my 45). level 50s farm level 47 required weapons from BFA and prior. Level 48's farm ilv 51 (level 44 required). So level 49s have to farm weapons at either level 45 or 46 required.

Which is it? Some of y''all with 49s surely know this already. Before I roll a 49 and experiment.

Thank you in advance!!!

Looking to used a 48 0r 49 toon to farm green BOEs for a 45. My 48 toon farms ilv 51 (lvl 44 reguired) greens, wondering what drops for a 49 (in BFA) before I roll one.
lvl 44 ilvl 51 weapons are the highest u can get for a 45, I would recommend TBC weapons tho as u can get more sockets with them plus they’ll be ilvl 50 and u can enchant them with better enchants than ilvl 51 items

lvl 44 ilvl 51 weapons are the highest u can get for a 45, I would recommend TBC weapons tho as u can get more sockets with them plus they’ll be ilvl 50 and u can enchant them with better enchants than ilvl 51 items
Thank you, I was afraid that this was the truth, glad I did not roll a 49 toon to test it as my 48 can do all there is to do and as you say, TW multisocket wpns would be best anyway

Users who are viewing this thread