Green lens

Zanex

OG
I heard that the green lens can't be made anymore, yet I see it at the trainer, so is it still available or what?

spell power ones are still makeable, but ones of the eagle/stamina i believe are grandfathered.

You can get wrath ones too, fiery, frost, arcane, nature, shadow. And regen and concentration. Anything else is either glitched or grandfathered.

While the topic is here, how much do Green Lenses go for on your servers? None on Outland, and hasn't been any over past 4 days.

Retownsyou said:
While the topic is here, how much do Green Lenses go for on your servers? Not on Outland, and hasn't been any over past 4 days.

10-20g is what i usually see them up for

ones of stamina or of the eagle can go for thousands of gold, though.

if it isn't grandfathered, the one that you want may take time to get it because there are like 8 variants, i think that if you get the mats to make them on an engineer or have someone make them for you, it would be much easier to get it.

Retownsyou said:
While the topic is here, how much do Green Lenses go for on your servers? None on Outland, and hasn't been any over past 4 days.

Depends on the price of the mats. Aquamarines have been 10g+ on the AH in our server the past few days. If they're rare though, you could possibly get 100g off a really useful one if there's a demand.

As for stats lenses, those are in the thousands range.

It cost me about 250g worth of mats grinding out an "of healing" lens the other day, and that one was only a +28sp one...I settled for it cause I didnt want to waste another 250 on more mats. I dont know if there would ever be a steady market for them, but maxed out green lens' for me now might be something id get in the future for like 100g if I really needed a specific one.

Usually though my server is lame and its the +34 versions (+36 is max) and I dont know anybody who would want those to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread