Greater Agility to Bracer (MoP)

Estradiol

Veteran
Is it possible for F2P to get this? I saw it on the vendor at shrine, but when I moused over it, it says "Requires level 30" but on the enchant scaling sheet, it lists it as able to be put on 20s gear.

You can apply the enchant on a level 20 but not sure if you can make it yourself as F2P.

If not, you can make Greater Assault for Bracer with Wrath enchanting. Gives +3 AP. Good alternative

want to know too, i found the vendor today (1apr2022), when i mouse over the recipe, there is no lvl requirement displayed. Anyone ever tried using this on a f2p?

might be a clue!

Given how much easier +4ap to bracers from wrath is (and how much more beneficial wrath enchanting is in general) most F2Ps just use that.
what is the difference between AP and agility? Or how is AP related to str/agility in general?

what is the difference between AP and agility? Or how is AP related to str/agility in general?
As Chops said it's 1 to 1, except there are some old buffs here and there that scale with main stats, and will increase only the agility, not attack Power. But those are fringe cases, and 95% of the time its no difference. Same thing with spell power vs intelect.

The question if i understand it, can you use the revered bracer enchant from MOP

The answer yes,
I have farmed this on my linked freetoplay trial account on my newest hunter Hurt, who is in the armoury list if you wish to go see for yourself.
It took some time farming those dailys for it, for no real reason except to see if i could, lol!
Best of luck,

Users who are viewing this thread