Grandfathered Items

Tonkks

Tônks
Hey guys i decided to queue up for WSG on my old level 19 and came to realize that my old gear needed some.. uhh. tweaking. You guys are running around with dancing steel and Nethercleft +1.

I talked to a few friends that i have on realid from the golden days and found out that i have a good amount of grandfathered stuff that still works. (too bad i had a GM scale down my professions)

I was just wondering if my old Lucky Fishing Hat with +8 agil would be better than the BoA, as well as an entire list of grandfathered items/enchants etc. I found some stuff but it seems to be outdated.

Also, good to see some familiar faces around :)

Hey guys i decided to queue up for WSG on my old level 19 and came to realize that my old gear needed some.. uhh. tweaking. You guys are running around with dancing steel and Nethercleft +1.

I talked to a few friends that i have on realid from the golden days and found out that i have a good amount of grandfathered stuff that still works. (too bad i had a GM scale down my professions)

I was just wondering if my old Lucky Fishing Hat with +8 agil would be better than the BoA, as well as an entire list of grandfathered items/enchants etc. I found some stuff but it seems to be outdated.

Also, good to see some familiar faces around :)

8 agi libram on LFH wud still not make it bis sorry

Removed because I can't read.

Last edited by a moderator:
tonks! its good to see you posting and playing again. and yeah sadly LFH with 8agi isnt bis. but if it had 100hp it'd be god tier for fc set like mine xD

Users who are viewing this thread