Grandfathered geared Druid LF competative Premade guide.

Scarcity

Legend
Title Says it. Still transitioning my gear for WoD but will have perfect gear very soon. Aka as soon as the wow token i bought sells. I'm currently on Bleeding Hollow-US horde. I am willing to transfer to Alliance.

good guy i remember you someone shuold ipck him up!!!!!

Been seeing you in trade looking for quite some time. Good luck. Cracking the 19 nut is tough!

/cheers

I think your thinking of someone else lol. I just stared again 16 hours ago and I dont think i asked for a guilde in Trade. its not the place to find what I want :)

immvq or whatever is his name is not looking for a guild, he's looking to buy a grandfatherd druid thats atleast what i saw in trade2 last night. Pce

Can we get back to the topic at hand! That is not me and I need a Guild lol

Ah, but you see, we keep bumping your thread. You really should be thanking us, not chastising. Some threads, such as these, may languish for days without even a view or two.

I suggest for you to just go on BH and spam in trade chat. "experienced Class/spec looking for level 19 twink guild". Eventually someone will invite you.
If you have Bloodthirsty, link it. It won't hurt.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, but you see, we keep bumping your thread. You really should be thanking us, not chastising. Some threads, such as these, may languish for days without even a view or two.

I suggest for you to just go on BH and spam in trade chat. "experienced Class/spec looking for level 19 twink guild". Eventually someone will invite you.
If you have Bloodthirsty, link it. It won't hurt.

/cheers

Do yourself a favor and ignore everything this goomba says, Scarcity.

Hit me with a brag request. I'm quitting, may as well pass on some of my things to someone just starting up. Sanit#1581

Users who are viewing this thread