Grand Marshall’s Longsword

Tonkks

Tônks
My level 70 rogue has the original level 60 epic pvp swords, but I cannot transmog them on my 19. I read online that you had to have a specific RBG rating or vanilla honor titles? My 110 mage (horde) has the 2K RBG achiev, and I have been to org and had the option to purchase the horde variant of the Grand Marshall’s Spellblade.

How can I unlock these mogs on my 19? Is it possible? Do I need to level an ally rogue to 110? Lots of variables here and hoping someone here has had a successful experience unlocking the mog. Thanks in advance!

My level 70 rogue has the original level 60 epic pvp swords, but I cannot transmog them on my 19. I read online that you had to have a specific RBG rating or vanilla honor titles? My 110 mage (horde) has the 2K RBG achiev, and I have been to org and had the option to purchase the horde variant of the Grand Marshall’s Spellblade.

How can I unlock these mogs on my 19? Is it possible? Do I need to level an ally rogue to 110? Lots of variables here and hoping someone here has had a successful experience unlocking the mog. Thanks in advance!
I got you man! You have to buy the replica gear from the current A52 vendors and if you have the vanilla titles or the 2 achieve you’re talking about on your mage, log your mage and then go pick up the replica sword, it will be on the back wall and left wall of the building with the s1-4 vendors. You will then be able to mog it on your 19, the weapons are open to all classes with the achieve but the armors are class specific, so with rogue replica you need a rogue with 1800+

Thank you so much for the help. My mage can purchase the replica sword (rogue variant) in area 52, or the spellblade will unlock all of them? I thought I checked one time and didn’t see the longsword available for purchase.

Thank you so much for the help. My mage can purchase the replica sword (rogue variant) in area 52, or the spellblade will unlock all of them? I thought I checked one time and didn’t see the longsword available for purchase.
You will have to buy each one individually for the appearance and may have to use the drop down menu to select all classes and specs to see the longsword on a mage. It may also take a few relogs to be able to mog it on lower levels, it did that on my 70 rogue. But after that you should be fine

My warlock from vanilla has legionnaire title. Can I buy the entire t1 replica set and transmog my 29 warlock?

Yes you can

Another question since you seem to be the level 70 guy. I have an old 70 twinnk from a few years ago when 70s got real big. This was before mists. She's got every item for every spec that was available back then. PvP and PvE tier sets, super rare JC items, etc. Is all that great useless now that the item level thing is in the game?

Another question since you seem to be the level 70 guy. I have an old 70 twinnk from a few years ago when 70s got real big. This was before mists. She's got every item for every spec that was available back then. PvP and PvE tier sets, super rare JC items, etc. Is all that great useless now that the item level thing is in the game?

You’d need to link your toon. If by JC items you mean the neck, that is still BiS to my knowledge. I also don’t think that 70s are like 80s where the “new BiS” is all dungeon blues.

Without knowing the exact item or class spec you are referring to it is hard to answer your question, but old bis is generally still bis in terms of pve and pvp is sort of all over the place with set bonuses not working and gear being irrelevant at 70 in instanced pvp

Users who are viewing this thread