US Got the whole bracket shook pt2

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
Back to 20s currently making a new rogue vet LF guild that will fund me stuff. Also LF help on what gear + weapons I need. No super rare low drop rate pieces please. I need this rogue finished in 2 weeks or less.

BH horde - Vøç
[doublepost=1562449919,1562449157][/doublepost]Going for high agility high stamina build

Bump

Someone fund him 100% BIS so I can still counter him on FTP plz

In your dreams @jwl

Soon I'll be in front of org flexing and actively Qing WSG. This is a start of a new era.

In your dreams @jwl

Soon I'll be in front of org flexing and actively Qing WSG. This is a start of a new era.

Best of luck 2 U and your era. At least now I know where 2 search 4 u when im LF deserter debuffs

Lol used to play with you Voc back in legion 19's on BH with both my monk Suu and my Rsham Sucy, wish you luck on the horde side of 20's im mainly ally 20's now so cant wait to face you sometimes in the near future. Brings back memories seeing a post like this on the 19's lol.

Reactions: Voc
6 days of gametime left. Rogue is complete. Should I make a resto druid for FC plays? Arc mage for mid plays?
[doublepost=1563728452,1563714036][/doublepost]Decided to abandon the arcane dream, will go balance spec when I want to make mid plays

Today I can start playing my new horde rogue and balance druid. Qing BGs and skirmishes starting 4 pm cst. Lets make the 20s bracket as good as it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread