Got Tabard of the Explorer!

Twunxd

Grandfathered
Was a big goal of mine to get the tabard for the second time, it is doable solo, it's just not fun and annoying as hell :D Really happy to be playing real 1s again. Gotta finish Outland now for my title, hopefully Gehennas EU unlocks eventually so we can get even more level 1s in the guild.
WoWScrnShot_100422_083459.jpg

WoWScrnShot_100422_084146.jpg

Gratz big man

Now this is what I like to see, glad you could get the warlock summons you needed.
I didn't get summons, thanks tho zig

I thought some areas require warlock summons?
You're able to get all of the areas if you are patient enough, for storm peaks there's a spot in icecrown to the right of valley of echoes where you can die and you res at a graveyard in storm peaks. For ulduar and a spot in sholazar you can swim by the shore to discover them. For the maker's overlook in sholazar, you need to go jump from above in icecrown. For temple of storms in storm peaks, you can discover it from grom'arsh crash site by hugging the mountain in a few spots

You're able to get all of the areas if you are patient enough, for storm peaks there's a spot in icecrown to the right of valley of echoes where you can die and you res at a graveyard in storm peaks. For ulduar and a spot in sholazar you can swim by the shore to discover them. For the maker's overlook in sholazar, you need to go jump from above in icecrown. For temple of storms in storm peaks, you can discover it from grom'arsh crash site by hugging the mountain in a few spots
That sounds amazing! I also noticed that you're on Gehennas. You can add me Rian#2401 if you ever need a poorly geared uh DK to carry you! Twinks have to look out for each other! Working on getting a 2 seat mount but I'm really poor so you'll probably get Explorer before I'm done, haha.

edit: tried the valley of echoes skip now on my 19 twink and (at least for me) it actually only worked when I was a bit more north. around 79.5 52.5 and thereabouts (in Icecrown) you enter Storm Peaks territory. I got as I up as I could on the mountain peaks (now 21.33 63.84 in Storm Peaks) and jumped around 10 times to die, and ressed in Storm Peaks, Bor's Breath, 27.88 65.75

Last edited:
That sounds amazing! I also noticed that you're on Gehennas. You can add me Rian#2401 if you ever need a poorly geared uh DK to carry you! Twinks have to look out for each other! Working on getting a 2 seat mount but I'm really poor so you'll probably get Explorer before I'm done, haha.

edit: tried the valley of echoes skip now on my 19 twink and (at least for me) it actually only worked when I was a bit more north. around 79.5 52.5 and thereabouts (in Icecrown) you enter Storm Peaks territory. I got as I up as I could on the mountain peaks (now 21.33 63.84 in Storm Peaks) and jumped around 10 times to die, and ressed in Storm Peaks, Bor's Breath, 27.88 65.75
:PagChomp:
glad it worked, exploring storm peaks requires some creativity tho :D Gotta res and die for quite a few spots

added you!

Users who are viewing this thread