EU+US Got ninty nine problems but a girl aint one

Jabz

Grandfathered
Hey 99's
Currently making a 99 MM hunter just wondering if its worth making...how is the bracket atm and how are the q times rn...just need some info before i go hard at it..also are artifact weaps gone for next expac therefore is it worth...

6QvGPLy.jpg

advantages of 99 bracket's pvp:
-engi rocket, scaling w/ zerker/saltwater pots/etc., on 1 min cd, with which you can crit ppl for up to 95%(highest i've hit) of their hp... with a 40 yrd range
-60k absorb engi shield on separate 1 min cd, can restealth through full dots
-most similar feeling of any bracket to pre-legion twinking. faster pace than 79s by far
-(at most) 10-15 min queues

advantages outside of pvp:
-soloing legion dungeons = easy, even with just quest gear

worth? your call, but i'd argue yes, even this late into xpac. time/gold investment isn't even that sizable:
-legion questing for the 800s? takes a day, maybe 2
-13 artifact traits (the soft cap) is very easy -- use handynotes for chests while questing
-epic boes? been avg'ing 1 746/hr while duo farming, w/ full group you can get more than that
-wod 715s for remaining slots: not very expensive
-lvling professions: dirt cheap, can use draenor mats

you don't even need the 746s/715s to be more-than-viable in bgs (i.e. w/ just quest gear/artifact, you'll still shitstomp ppl)

verdict: 99 pvp is retarded, but in a way that is really amusing + fun

Oh so your not dead petyr we miss you in 20s

Anyways ontopic yeah of petyr replies to your thread basically whatever he said or any advice take it

6QvGPLy.jpg

-engi rocket, scaling w/ zerker/saltwater pots/etc., on 1 min cd, with which you can crit ppl for up to 95%(highest i've hit) of their hp... with a 40 yrd range
-most similar feeling of any bracket to pre-legion twinking. faster pace than 79s by far

worth? your call, but i'd argue yes, even this late into xpac. time/gold investment isn't even that sizable:
-13 artifact traits (the soft cap) is very easy -- use handynotes for chests while questing
-epic boes? been avg'ing 1 746/hr while duo farming, w/ full group you can get more than that

you don't even need the 746s/715s to be more-than-viable in bgs (i.e. w/ just quest gear/artifact, you'll still shitstomp ppl)

yea need something to keep me busy its fun trying to gear up even if takes time thats what should be like lol ...def gonna go hard and lvl up asap : )

As @Petyr said, its "worth" in terms of fun.
You easily grab 4 ilvl 800 pieces and quest rewards and have almost 13% increased Stats. For me its the most fun bracket.
But I only have experience with Survival hunters (they seem to perform well). Non MM/BM Twinks dont do any damage in my opinion but maybe it changes with your weapon and equip.
Que's are between 10-20mins depends on days. On weekend its faster.

Warriors, druids shine in that bracket
druide bg 5.jpg

As @Petyr said, its "worth" in terms of fun.
You easily grab 4 ilvl 800 pieces and quest rewards and have almost 13% increased Stats. For me its the most fun bracket.
But I only have experience with Survival hunters (they seem to perform well). Non MM/BM Twinks dont do any damage in my opinion but maybe it changes with your weapon and equip.
Que's are between 10-20mins depends on days. On weekend its faster.

Warriors, druids shine in that bracketView attachment 7357
dont worry illl make MM look FOTM ;) thanks for ur input

6QvGPLy.jpg

You / rogues must be pretty shite if the rocket is your best top dps.

You / rogues must be pretty shite if the rocket is your best top dps.

that's in ToK -- orb carrier stacks further scale w/ zerker/saltwater/etc, meaning you can literally 1-shot orb carriers w/ rocket w/o even needing to get into melee range
rocket isn't nearly as good in other bgs, still helps in wsg/tp for global'ing any efc, but the main purpose of the screenshot was to show the crit for 95% of a player's HP... w/ a instant-use non-class ability, on a 1-min cd, w/ a 40 yrd range
i'll still top dmg in most other bgs as well, unless i'm playing w/ another 99 on a paddy dmg class. you shouldn't even top dmg as rogue to begin with, but 99 pvp--as mentioned--is horribly imbalanced, in favor of twinks

most twinkiest of brackets. can get 10% higher stats on bgs with the 4 pillar quest rewards and artifact weapon. food and flasks round out the toon.engi for tinkers and i like alch fir the trinket and being able to make your own flasks/pots. garrison for mats

6QvGPLy.jpg

long live petyr

so engineering is a must ...thats a pain to lvl...:(

Yeah it can be, get the legion recipes then dreanor ones. You can spam make the goblin gliders from 1+ how i did it. We had a guy remake a 99 because he went BM and was disappointed but that's all up to you! Happy twinking.
Ikaar

Yeah it can be, get the legion recipes then dreanor ones. You can spam make the goblin gliders from 1+ how i did it. We had a guy remake a 99 because he went BM and was disappointed but that's all up to you! Happy twinking.
Ikaar
Is MM any good?

Was told they both just still did less dps then surv, im not to sure. Might be how that person plays also i would test it before getting an artifact weapon. I think the green on you can buy is like ilvl746 to test.
Ikaar

Users who are viewing this thread