<Got Juked Off Roof> Oceanic Twinking

Aintabanka

Legend

A brand new guild on Barthilas-Horde, dedicated to the continuation and support of twinking - just from down under! This guild is a place for all players and all brackets, but with a primary focus on 19 twinking and the rebirth of Oceanic twinking as a whole. With most of the bracket heading to Bleeding Hollow and Arthas, it almost forces newcomers to follow the same path, which partly keeps queues to a strict schedule with no room to regrow to the way things used to be with non stop queues.

A premading squad takes time, effort, skill, dedication, willingness to learn, experience. While we will not be premading for quite some time, the end goal is obviously and always to have a premade-ready team. With the amount of support for 19 twinking and the Twink Cup as well as the desire to participate, this breathes new life into dying lungs and gives something entirely new for players to dip into, and I encourage people to entertain the same route as I am taking in an effort to make the bracket thrive even more.

**At this time, this guild will not fund or condone the creation of Feral Druids, but will allow self funded Ferals for the sake of numbers**
**As many guilds have put this forward too, this guild has a strict NO DDOS policy**
*TeamSpeak and a working mic is preferable for this guild!*

With that being said, Recruitment Is Open!
Flag Carrying Druids, Hunters and Warriors in high demand!
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on TwinkInfo or add my BattleTag mentioned below.
BattleTag: Ainta#1334
For seasoned players, funding will be available.

Ainta

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested in making a 19, the only problem is I have no way of xfering or funding myself. I have a lv100 UD Priest on Horde side Barth but that's about it.
I'm from South Aus and I've been looking for people in my time zone to play with for ages, so I guess if you do offer funding in the future, let me know. :)

I may be interested in making a 19, the only problem is I have no way of xfering or funding myself. I have a lv100 UD Priest on Horde side Barth but that's about it.
I'm from South Aus and I've been looking for people in my time zone to play with for ages, so I guess if you do offer funding in the future, let me know. :)

PM me mate, might be able to work something out! :)

hey me and my friend have half finished twinks on horde barth, would you possibly be able to help us with a few random BoEs. MW monk and Warrior are the classes, would love to join your guild :)

Does oceanic play in same BGs as North America? I'm curious because I'm pacific rim, and try to play late night sometimes.

Yo Srs, yea we que into the sme things but if an oceanic joins first the host is oceanic therefore you get sweet ping.

Of course would be happy to help you out Saxx!

As Saxx did state, yes we do play on US servers in WSG. 260 ping life. I'm not fussed about ping though, I just want around the clock pops!

Yo Srs, yea we que into the sme things but if an oceanic joins first the host is oceanic therefore you get sweet ping.
Hmm. I'm in Alaska. I'm guessing most of our BGs on BH happen in Chicago or LA. Being on a Oceanic server would make it either Australia or LA. So I guess the question is: is ping from here faster to Australia or Chicago?

But the x factor is that pac rim swag. Worth looking into.

edit: apparently chicago is closer than australia by 4500 miles. was hoping internets was somehow routed more quickly that way. getting 260 ping to barth. an increase of about 100ms. was a good thought. maybe if my schedule gets really whack, i'll give it a shot. i wonder what twinking in russia is like?

anyway goodluck my pacific ocean pals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I'm in Alaska. I'm guessing most of our BGs on BH happen in Chicago or LA. Being on a Oceanic server would make it either Australia or LA. So I guess the question is: is ping from here faster to Australia or Chicago?

But the x factor is that pac rim swag. Worth looking into.

edit: apparently chicago is closer than australia by 4500 miles. was hoping internets was somehow routed more quickly that way. getting 260 ping to barth. an increase of about 100ms. was a good thought. wonder what twinking in russia is like?

anyway goodluck my pacific ocean pals.

Thank you friend, if you don't care about ms you're still welcome too!

Thank you Telle!

Yes Conq :).

THREADS!? I BUMP DAT

Users who are viewing this thread