Got any Tips on my FCing?

Ubex

Grandfathered
I played in a few plebmade games today and I thought I could start a little thing where I link you my video and you give me some feedback so I can hopefully inprove. Obviously this is 100% optional but I just thought this may be a fun-ish thing to do if you have some extra time on your hands. Please no hate or trolls, I would just like some honest tips.

http://www.twitch.tv/ubex2/v/45283277

That is the link to the VOD of the games, I started recording late in the first game but there should be three games in total.

(Note: You may have to skip around in the video clip to find the 2nd and third game because they aren't edited right after each other)

Excited to hear everyone's feedback :)

BTW almost forgot, I made this in the general section to encourage everyone from all brackets to hop into the discussion.

In the 2nd game you wasted displaced at the 8 min mark, displacer is a utility spell you use it if your trying to away from some one. Which in that case you used on 2 hunters who were right on you(they most likely coordinated this kill as you can see the main dps just hop on your shit) Displaced moves you forward about 15 feet in the direction that your facing (hunters auto attack goes up to about 35 feet) and grants a speed buff for about 5 seconds. That displacer would of probably did you much better if you went over to that little area with the spikes and kited that mele damage that hit you. Also, not in this case but if your above 5 stacks, and or you know that your safe, dont ever leaving fucking bear dude. Those rouges, They will get you, the reason being is that your gear is toss up of leather and cloth mostly cloth, and that makes your damage sustainability basically 0. Other than that don't range your healers and stay out of line of an thing ranged

In the 2nd game you wasted displaced at the 8 min mark, displacer is a utility spell you use it if your trying to away from some one. Which in that case you used on 2 hunters who were right on you(they most likely coordinated this kill as you can see the main dps just hop on your shit) Displaced moves you forward about 15 feet in the direction that your facing (hunters auto attack goes up to about 35 feet) and grants a speed buff for about 5 seconds. That displacer would of probably did you much better if you went over to that little area with the spikes and kited that mele damage that hit you. Also, not in this case but if your above 5 stacks, and or you know that your safe, dont ever leaving ducking bear dude. Those rouges, They will get you, the reason being is that your gear is toss up of leather and cloth mostly cloth, and that makes your damage sustainability basically 0. Other than that don't range your healers and stay out of line of an thing ranged
When your talking about the 8 minute mark, do you mean the 8:45 mark? If so, what else do you recommend I should have done?

In the 2nd game you wasted displaced at the 8 min mark, displacer is a utility spell you use it if your trying to away from some one. Which in that case you used on 2 hunters who were right on you(they most likely coordinated this kill as you can see the main dps just hop on your shit) Displaced moves you forward about 15 feet in the direction that your facing (hunters auto attack goes up to about 35 feet) and grants a speed buff for about 5 seconds. That displacer would of probably did you much better if you went over to that little area with the spikes and kited that mele damage that hit you. Also, not in this case but if your above 5 stacks, and or you know that your safe, dont ever leaving ducking bear dude. Those rouges, They will get you, the reason being is that your gear is toss up of leather and cloth mostly cloth, and that makes your damage sustainability basically 0. Other than that don't range your healers and stay out of line of an thing ranged

If he knows where the rogues is then he can leave it.

When your talking about the 8 minute mark, do you mean the 8:45 mark? If so, what else do you recommend I should have done?
That's really all that I saw, as you know I dont really fuck with Wargames, I would rather play a PuG any day because of Wargames outlawing jumps. But ya I think you did Ok, Your deffinitly not no MVQ but one day you will get there :D

Cheers man

If he knows where the rogues is then he can leave it.

Which it is quite obvious to tell where a good rouge is at, even if they are stealthed. If your going through mid by yourself at like 6-7 stacks. They are most likely on top of you waiting for you to line your heals and get that return (if you have the flag)

Which it is quite obvious to tell where a good rouge is at, even if they are stealthed. If your going through mid by yourself at like 6-7 stacks. They are most likely on top of you waiting for you to line your heals and get that return (if you have the flag)

Rogue can be dead, or out of stealth.

Interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread