US Goodbye for now

ShinyHero

“Every-Level Twinker”
My computer graphics card or whatever is no longer supported by WoW so I may be gone for awhile f u blizzard my 8 y/o Mac lasted me a good while but it was a good run. Sucks that it has to come at this time but hey what can I say blizzard you’ve ruined many things before it’s not a first

Not even on lowest settings? I mostly play on a laptop with onboard graphics, and I have noticed that my lowest graphics settings are even lower and more pixelated now, after BfA.

Edit: Oh yeah, 8 year old Mac... Not sure if this is a drivers issue or hardware simply failing.

please for the love of god dont make it a
Trust me I learned my lesson haha anything will be an improvement from my piece of junk. Good thing is no more 10 FPS bullshit
[doublepost=1531943445,1531943385][/doublepost]
Not even on lowest settings? I mostly play on a laptop with onboard graphics, and I have noticed that my lowest graphics settings are even lower and more pixelated now.
Whenever I try to log in I get an error and it says my stuff isn’t supported I’ll go look and read what it says in a bit after I stop sobbing from the loss of WoW

raw

Fu blizzard because i like to live in the past. Fu and upgrade that damn 20’s computer maybe?

You know, world progress, so should you.

What about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My computer graphics card or whatever is no longer supported by WoW so I may be gone for awhile f u blizzard my 8 y/o Mac lasted me a good while but it was a good run. Sucks that it has to come at this time but hey what can I say blizzard you’ve ruined many things before it’s not a first

Dang. Was hoping we could do 5's again, and maybe 19's since I got gametime lol

Update your drivers. I use a Nvidia gtx 460 756mb that I've had for at least 10 years. I had the same issue with the new patch until I updated my driver's.

Might be different for a Mac, though. I don't know anything about them.

Said the same thing for my 8 y/o emachine. Luckily it still lets me play even with the warning
Can you show me what the warning says?
We may be having different warnings mine shows up when in battle net not when I’m in character log in

Users who are viewing this thread