Good Twink Realms?

Gokku

juggin n finessin
As most of you know me the GM of <Needs Mastery> I'm looking of rerolling my guild and I to a different realm with a better ah economy. I have been inactive since the past 3 weeks and when I came back I found out one of my most best and faithful members took all of my items out of my Guild Bank and sold some on AH and kept some for themselves. I was furious when I found out. Since then my guild members activity has been a downfall due to someone stealing my Guild Bank. So my question to everyone is where is a good realm to transfer to?

bh or aerie peak imo

BH for 19s , AP for 20s. But BH oeverall. Things get sold pretty quickly.

And based on population, most of the 19s/20 horde twinks are in BH. Meanwhile AP offers just some alliance players on "20s" only and maybe some 19s.

Therefore you can already decide which realm you'd want to join. I'd go for BH.

As most of you know me the GM of <Needs Mastery> I'm looking of rerolling my guild and I to a different realm with a better ah economy. I have been inactive since the past 3 weeks and when I came back I found out one of my most best and faithful members took all of my items out of my Guild Bank and sold some on AH and kept some for themselves. I was furious when I found out. Since then my guild members activity has been a downfall due to someone stealing my Guild Bank. So my question to everyone is where is a good realm to transfer to?

Yeah that's the reason the guild failed... lol

Can always come to my guild whynoenchants on perenolde/cairne ally side ;)

If our gbank gets emptied all 7 tabs probably full by 2 days lol.

in all reality dont roll here man this realm has been dead since a few years after vanilla/cata/WotLK, but I can help you gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can always come to my guild whynoenchants on perenolde/cairne ally side ;)

If our gbank gets emptied all 7 tabs probably full by 2 days lol.

in all reality dont roll here man this realm has been dead since a few years after vanilla/cata/WotLK, but I can help you gear.

Yea I decided to not take the whole guild but to take all the items and start a new guild and I am going to be restarting there but thanks really for the offer ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
You could always not make a new guild and join someone else on a more popular server, AP is full of 20 twinks.

BH for the added wPVP shenanigans like last night. Was lots of fun last night with you and [MENTION=23518]Turtle[/MENTION] both playing with you and against you!

Users who are viewing this thread