US Good tinking realm and guild

Alixra

Grandfathered
I'm wanting to get back into Twinking, in the 29 bracket. The only issue is I need a good realm that's active with Twinks and a good active Guild, my main realm is full with my 100s so I'm open to any realm and faction, if someone could give me a good hook up on a realm and guild I'd appreciate it so much! :)

Not to many 29 guilds anymore ... Maybe some 20 guilds on bh like nagaz if they still alive and rrbc

Not to many 29 guilds anymore ... Maybe some 20 guilds on bh like nagaz if they still alive and rrbc
Even if it were lv.19 then or anything really. I'm having a hard time getting back into wow, everything has changed so much and I miss how it use to be.. I use to really enjoy twinking and I'm hoping that it will help me get a grasp back onto what I once loved.

Even if it were lv.19 then or anything really. I'm having a hard time getting back into wow, everything has changed so much and I miss how it use to be.. I use to really enjoy tinking and I'm hoping that it will help me get a grasp back onto what I once loved.
Good luck twinking isn't what is used to be but i wouldn't say it's bad, it's just different

Even if it were lv.19 then or anything really. I'm having a hard time getting back into wow, everything has changed so much and I miss how it use to be.. I use to really enjoy tinking and I'm hoping that it will help me get a grasp back onto what I once loved.
Bleeding Hollow is pretty much the Holy Land of 19s with nearly a dozen active guilds. Come legion the XP On and Off merge will breath new life into all brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread