Good news

Don’t fix it. my hunter is completely retarded and my sub is almost up - in before zen can comment my insignia tastes yummy

T1b1cN8.gif

"Activision Blizzard announced significantly better than expected results in their first-quarter financial results conference call, along with the intent to hire 2,000+ new developers and expand studios in Poland, China, Australia, and Canada."

Just in case, nearly all of these 2000+ new developers who they claim to want to hire will likely work on phone games. When they talk about increasing developer power for popular franchises, they mean adding phone titles.

"Activision Blizzard announced significantly better than expected results in their first-quarter financial results conference call, along with the intent to hire 2,000+ new developers and expand studios in Poland, China, Australia, and Canada."

They will use those 2000 devs to finally fix the Bramble staff...

would not count on it, prior to or around MOP release blizz let go/laid off alot of employees, then when MOP dragged thru its long content drought blizzard used the excuse of having to train and bring up to speed the new hires. then blizzard more or less said they are focusing on making the next expac WOD better. meaning MOP was done at 5.4. WOD had even a larger content drought, and was severely cut and reneged more than any expac.

so with 2000 new hires, blizzard can use same excuse, plus covid, if any of those 2000 are put on WOW. maybe none

blizzard has not fixed the crusader enchant in now 4 expacs of squishes

Users who are viewing this thread