US <Golden Twinkiees> - The Largest & Most Social guild is recruiting 20s for inhouse wargames on retail! & 19’s for Creamades for Cataclysm! We’re back!

We miss you guys in Retail 20s. <3
i miss you baby, its so hard i miss retail so much but im just not able to run events on there and get ques quickly

Need more alliance 19s <3 will help enchant etc. Be kind and want to make lots of friends, our discord gets crazy

Actively recruiting and helping all alliance members who join us for 19’s 29’s and 39’s on westfall alliance classic wotlk

Over 15 in our discord hanging out last 5 nights. Welcome to the largest twinking guild in wow <3 come join <Golden Twinkies> 19s 29s 39s on alliance westfall on Wotlk classic!

TONIGHT WE’RE THROWING A PARTY tune in to my twitch to join us in hanging out with <Golden Twinkies>
let’s turn it up <3

So excited for tonight’s ques! Alliance needs some 19’s we’re helping people gear on Wotlk classic on alliance <3 come support us!

LF dedicated people to que 19 wsg when I’m not online! My guild needs more casual puggers to hand with <3 also LF Officers I need people I can trust in this community to assist me in making the best guild in twinking!

<Golden Twinkies> is gonna go through a soft rebrand. We need more 19’s and 29’s on alliance and if you wanna come and support us changing event styles and coming up with innovative concepts for team play let me know. We’re the largest social twinking guild and we could use any help keeping this ship afloat <3

When you have the best officer in the world who stepped up as Co GM and is now interim GM while I’m relaxing in Hawaii. That’s a true guildie for life right there. Thank you Grimz <3

I’m so dumb for a month now my discord link has been broke, this is a permanent site to link right to our discord my apologies http://goldentwinks.site/

Got 5 new people this week! I hope they stick around! Come join us! We give out gear and help everyone!

Faced a 10 man 29 stack! RECRUITING ANYONE INTERESTED IN 29 TWINKING ON WOTLK!!! I WANNA WIN

Been recruiting more and more! still able to run strong 10 mans against the overwhelming horde twink population! Calling more and more Alliance twinks to fight the good fight! I've been actively redoing our discord to keep the guild fresh and ready to win! let's go creamteam!

Users who are viewing this thread