US <Golden Twinkiees> - The Largest & Most Social guild is recruiting 20s for inhouse wargames on retail! & 19’s for Creamades for Cataclysm! We’re back!

<Golden Twinkies> The guild is recruiting! Get your characters “twinkied” out! Let’s get you to that yellow crisp! With extra cream! Golden Twinkies - Guild Summary (worldofwarcraft.com)

<Golden Strawberry Twinkies Community> Now Crossfaction! Add my btag to get your horde twinks in now!
Inv Code (It is full atm) But can always try! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXj732NTnB3?region=US&faction=Alliance and Code (eXj732NTnB3)

<Extra Twinkie Cream Community> For our new 29s and our Main 20s <3!
Inv Link https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/bLZ7XbnhOYj?region=US&faction=Alliance and Code (bLZ7XbnhOYj)

<The Twinkie Bakery> For all of our farming toons to buy sell and trade crossfaction and cross server! Good Luck getting that sweet twinkie gear!
Inv Link https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/Yexag9lsBVG?region=US&faction=Alliance and Code (Yexag9lsBVG)

1.We are looking for people to do group content. Thank Includes Farming Gear!
2. For people to help give carries for all twinks in need! Running Dungeons together!
3. To join now so we can easily add your horde to Strawberry Twinkies as well!
4. To chat and join the discord for continued victories in battlegrounds.
5. To be friends and support this amazing 20-29 Twinkie community on Moonguard.
6. We have Enchants/Gems/BoE Socket Gear/Dragon Trinkets/Mats for professions to utilize in the Guild Bank. Just ask and you'll get anything your twinkie heart desires!
7. We do not fund, but we do assist in getting gear! We're a friend group, which means I can not guarantee Ilvl 28-37 Green BoE's to everyone!!
8. We do premade battleground groups every night. From around 8pm-midnight est.
(Join New Connected Guild Strawberry Twinkes-Moonguard for Horde!)

PS: We don’t RP, but if you happen to be in goldshire/silvermoon we don’t judge hahahah! Well to much. ❤️ jk jk! All love and rainbows here besties!

Whisper Lifê-Moonguard to join or add my btag Life#13615

GM: @Life
Officers: @Veta / @Creepylnc / @Hoondar / @Epichealtime / @BGbot
Can’t wait to meet you! You can also join the discord if you’re interested to listen to the madness that’s us.
P.S. You must be tolerant of all people, and not quick to anger or judgement.
https://discord.gg/DdYm7nDkae

Instagram @goldentwinkieswow

Slogan: Get Creamed! ✨

Don’t tell hostess!(brand who owns actual twinkies.)
Are y'all recruiting?

Faced a 5 man from your group a few times over the past few days. Do you guys ever do anything but GY farm with 2 pocket heals? Every time I see your 5 man group you're trying to GY farm. :ResidentSleeper::ResidentSleeper:

Faced a 5 man from your group a few times over the past few days. Do you guys ever do anything but GY farm with 2 pocket heals? Every time I see your 5 man group you're trying to GY farm. :ResidentSleeper::ResidentSleeper:
Sorry we actually don't farm GY, we contain as an objective to finish the BG and win. Nice attempt to try and make me look bad tho. Sorry Horde does so many double premades and we are the only ones who fight back.

Your group GY farms on Deepwind, Gilneas & Twin Peaks. It's boring.
Containing to win faster to help move on to the next bgs isnt farming, farming would mean i would hold the flag in twin peaks and make you wait the 15 mins

Hey there I'd be interested in joining up with you and your guild. I play mostly Horde but wouldn't have any issues playing as Alliance either. What kind of classes are you guys looking to add to your roster?

Hey there I'd be interested in joining up with you and your guild. I play mostly Horde but wouldn't have any issues playing as Alliance either. What kind of classes are you guys looking to add to your roster?
I just DM’d you <3 welcome to the Creamdom!

Soft Announcement We’ve made Golden Twinkies on Alliance Westfall! Already have roughly 20 guildies! Come 19 twink with us when the ques die on retail after 1 am!
great seeing you in classic bgs this morning!

@Life i will be factioning and xferring here if and when blizz lets us.

looking forward to hopefully joining you and the ppl I miss from retail
Aww we miss you!! You can always come hangout in the discord

I'm new to retail twinking, do you just get to 29 and cap your exp off? also do the battleground queues take forever?
[doublepost=1666615409,1666614192][/doublepost]Hmm... I want to make a 29 twink because it seems fun :D

BUT I have no idea about how long the BG queues are, how stupid broken are some classes etc.

I'm new to retail twinking, do you just get to 29 and cap your exp off? also do the battleground queues take forever?
[doublepost=1666615409,1666614192][/doublepost]Hmm... I want to make a 29 twink because it seems fun :D

BUT I have no idea about how long the BG queues are, how stupid broken are some classes etc.

so 95% of the retail twink community that I run has moved to westfall classic wrath of the Lich king due to very long que times and very ridiculous horde premades queuing. You’re more than welcome to come join our discord and talk to me and make a 29, anything in the gbank you need sugar I’ll assist with. Gems/Enchants etc. I will say however compared to 3-5 minute ques on classic it will be a waiting game atm. However depending on DF, if the bracket changes and or everyone starts queuing more often you’ll see me stomp them in the bgs more often. I play a few games a week on retail atm. But I’m the GM and if 95% of my guild is on classic atm, I’m kind of needed there. But definitely join the discord and talk to me so I can assist you in anyway possible. We are a safe guild so feel welcomed no matter what okay hun. Xoxoxo Life the Cream Queen

Golden Twinkies is a fun and exciting guild where you can expect to have fun with your fellow twinkies, we do custom events and host premades at 19 on westfall. Come say hello and most of all be respectful to everyone. We are here to have fun not be toxic!

Golden Twinkies is a fun and exciting guild where you can expect to have fun with your fellow twinkies, we do custom events and host premades at 19 on westfall. Come say hello and most of all be respectful to everyone. We are here to have fun not be toxic!
thanks deep!

so 95% of the retail twink community that I run has moved to westfall classic wrath of the Lich king due to very long que times and very ridiculous horde premades queuing. You’re more than welcome to come join our discord and talk to me and make a 29, anything in the gbank you need sugar I’ll assist with. Gems/Enchants etc. I will say however compared to 3-5 minute ques on classic it will be a waiting game atm. However depending on DF, if the bracket changes and or everyone starts queuing more often you’ll see me stomp them in the bgs more often. I play a few games a week on retail atm. But I’m the GM and if 95% of my guild is on classic atm, I’m kind of needed there. But definitely join the discord and talk to me so I can assist you in anyway possible. We are a safe guild so feel welcomed no matter what okay hun. Xoxoxo Life the Cream Queen

<3

Users who are viewing this thread