US <Golden Twinkiees> - The Largest & Most Social guild is recruiting 20s for inhouse wargames on retail! & 19’s for Creamades for Cataclysm! We’re back!

Hey, I used to twink a bunch but stopped playing and recently got back into the game. Retail gets boring quick for me usually so I'm interested in possibly server transferring some of them to Moon Guard or starting fresh. Is it any specific level?

These peps are chill, will play again with them!
Yea but do we want to play with you? Hahahahhahahaha! Noooo we love you grim

I'm in this guild, the twink cream is real tasty. Come hang out, we have all the fun.
Thanks creepy you’re my best friend <3 we have fun!

They have Helped me alot when it came to finding out things needed for a 20 twink, Love all the goofiness, that happens in the Discord and the guild chat

They have Helped me alot when it came to finding out things needed for a 20 twink, Love all the goofiness, that happens in the Discord and the guild chat
Bestie I didn’t even know you had a XPOff LOL

Hello Everyone! We just hit 500 Members in the community! We cannot thank everyone enough for helping us reach that goal! Were also about to hit 100 members in the discord and we recently passed 150 members in the guild! So thank you once again for making this possible. As a thank you we want to give everyone a look into what the future holds for Golden Twinkies. We currently do Farming Friday and Solo Shuffle Saturday, but we want to expand this idea, we plan on doing a "Dungeon Monday" to help gear everyone, were still deciding on a name that rhymes though. We also want to do a "Profession Tuesday" where we basically fund all of the professions you need for your character i.e Alchemy and engineering. Other things we would like to start doing is BG Wargames with everyone in the community and even with other guilds, this is something that will take some time to work out and plan but we hope to have it done relatively soon. We would also like to thank everyone who joins the discord chats, helps new members, helps farm gear for people, etc. To the people that are active within the community we would like to give 2 characters of your choice all of the ilvl 28 gear they will need for their spec. This is something that will take time to set up since its a lot of gear so during Farming Friday all the gear we don't need will go in the guild bank to help start the project. Again, we cannot thank everyone enough for helping us create a welcoming community for everyone! There will be more to come in the future! - From Life, Creepy, and Astatine

Monotonous Monday

Trader Tuesday

You can have those for free. I am receptive to being hired on retainer at a price of 1x ilvl28 socket item per idea.

Monotonous Monday

Trader Tuesday

You can have those for free. I am receptive to being hired on retainer at a price of 1x ilvl28 socket item per idea.

hahahaha you’re funny, join the guild and you might be given something’s. For friendship is all.

This post gets the Estradiol seal of approval.
Well that’s because you’re my sweet hopefully soon to be guildie sunshine!

What a pleasure to meet up with you Life and fellow guildies. What a blast! Thank you for the warm welcome and definitely made me feel welcome even though I wasn't a guildie on your Discord :) Definitely will be spending more time with your crew!

What a pleasure to meet up with you Life and fellow guildies. What a blast! Thank you for the warm welcome and definitely made me feel welcome even though I wasn't a guildie on your Discord :) Definitely will be spending more time with your crew!
oh you’re so welcome sunshine!! You can always come hang!!!<3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread