US <Golden Twinkiees> - The Largest & Most Social guild is recruiting 20s for inhouse wargames on retail! & 19’s for Creamades for Cataclysm! We’re back!

Life

<GOLDEN TWINKIES> The Largest, Most Social, & Fun Having Twinking Guild is recruiting all TWINKS! We are prepping and organizing for Cataclysm and the War Within! We are going to go into the new expansion's with an explosion! I want 10v10 Wargames in all 3 brackets in-house for GT 19/29's and Retail 20's.

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!! Let’s be FRIENDS!!! We’ll get you geared & enchanted up! We welcome all! Our motto is if you’re a twink you belong!

We focus on 19s/29s For Cataclysm! and RETURNING 20S FOR RETAIL WARGAMES!

CLASSIC: Westfall Alliance

19’s: Recruiting ALL 19's for fun! We’re the Largest 19 twink guild for the Alliance! We pre(creamade everyday in a SOCIAL setting! Let’s do inhouse games, 10v10 AvA wargames! Let’s celebrate our victories in the gulch. I host 3 events a week for 19’s! Let’s be the best and stay GOLDEN!

29’s: Recruiting ALL 29’s, we're the Largest 29 twink guild for Alliance! Join us for fun, relaxing, and sometimes sweaty battlegrounds together in a SOCIAL setting. We do 10v10 AvA pugmades for 29's as well! Let’s win every game! Taking home the gold daily! I host 2 events a week for 29’s! (BRACKET ON HIATUS DUE TO LONG QUE TIMES AND LOW NUMBERS WE WILL REVISIT IN CATACLYSM)

RETAIL: Moonguard Alliance & Horde / Cross Server Next XPAC / Already Have Cross Server Public Community to join! Link Below.

20's: Recruiting all 20's for inhouse wargames its pvp time FINALLY! All twinks accepted in guild ofc! Rules will apply for rosters! WE NEED MASSIVE SUPPORT TO GET THIS HAPPENING! I'LL BE STREAMING ON MY TWITCH ETC!

Let’s give Horde the cream!

We do 7 events a week in the guild! <Sunday Night Game Night> <Monday Movie Night> <Tuesday Night Dungeon Night for 20's> <Wednesday Warsong Gulch 19's Night> <Thursday Night Party Retail Bg's> <Friday Night Party for 19 BG's> <Saturday Night Pugs / Wargames for 19's / Wargames for 20's / Arena Tournaments>

Guild trailer: Come join & follow my twitch for more information, and to see the activity & health of the guild!
GUILD UPDATE VIDEO

Join our Public Discord and be welcomed with OVER 700 Twinkies in Discord to be friends with! And 900 in game! Come hangout in our famous public coms "TheHangout Oven!" Make friends in wow! https://discord.gg/wowguildgoldentwinkies / http://goldentwinks.site/

Public Community For Retail Twinking: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/invite/vPowq7jhMol?region=US&faction=Alliance or in Game use Code: vPowq7jhMol

Come on! IMAGINE A REAL GUILD! We'll be your friends & family! Our mission statement is: Let's bring the twinking community together! If you need anything, come to me <3!

See you on the battlefield! Your Sweet Treats Host, Life!

Add my btag Life#13615

Whisper Anyone in Guild for an Invite! Just Follow the rules and we will be okay!

GM: @Life

Instagram: Life_gstwinkies (@life_gstwinkies) • Instagram photos and videos

Twitch: life_gstwinkies - Twitch

Slogan: Get Creamed! ✨

Don’t tell hostess!(brand who owns actual twinkies.)

Last edited:
I’d say happy ❤️, there’s a lot of people on the realm!

Yeah RP realms are fun for the most part. Just that sometimes things could get... weird :PepeLaughW:
GL with your guild, would be a fun experience

Yeah RP realms are fun for the most part. Just that sometimes things could get... weird :PepeLaughW:
GL with your guild, would be a fun experience

As long as you’re respectful to other guild mates and don’t offend anyone, I could care less. What happens in goldshire can stay there

Ooo my main's server....welcome...So will you be doing carries through goldshire also? (Alliance)...jk welcome to xpoff

LOL definitely no carrying in goldshire maybe another guildies will oblige

Thanks everyone so far! We are regularly doing 5 mans with full twinks now for ataldazzar and others! Feels good

Might be a newer guild, but great atmosphere for new or veteran players. Very happy to be apart of it 10/10 would recommend.

You’re so kind as well!! We are lucky to have you, and do some dungeons with you!! <3 if you ever need anything let me know! Thank you again for joining!

You can auto join the community now, just search golden twinkies and hit join. It auto accepts you! Can’t wait to see you all!

Played a linked F2P on Moonguard throughout BFA, don't let the server's rep scare you away. Sure if you're a goldshire fence sitter it might be a little weird but while chilling in a city or doing some open world farming/pve the random interactions and people you come across can be a breath of fresh air. So many random farms were made bearable by just bullshitting with the people who happened to run past

Played a linked F2P on Moonguard throughout BFA, don't let the server's rep scare you away. Sure if you're a goldshire fence sitter it might be a little weird but while chilling in a city or doing some open world farming/pve the random interactions and people you come across can be a breath of fresh air. So many random farms were made bearable by just bullshitting with the people who happened to run past
kaxle the roleplayer

I love this server, I’m not a role player but I enjoy seeing all the people in the server.

^This (at least the few times I was there)
Also, if one or a group insists on being a goldshire fence sitter they can always activate warmode or chromie [if they can] to place the very local weirdness in its own phase and have a clean goldshire. Everywhere else is relatively normal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread