Gnome Gender for Jumps

Scrappy

Veteran
Is there any significant advantage to rolling a female over a male gnome when it comes to jumps? Are there any that Male Gnomes can't do that Female can?

I tried searching and couldn't quite find an answer.

Thanks!

male and female can both get through the same parts of alliance fence, but neither can get through the middle of alliance fence when going north to south but can get through the other way around. the huge log in west mid is easier to climb up as male, the jumps from the stones on the side of the pools on both sides of tunnel entrance up to the lower level of tunnel is a lot easier as male, female can't latch on as easily and needs a better angle. both can do the middle fence jump on horde fence. from the testing i've done male is better, if there's any other jumps you want me to test as both let me know.

Is there any significant advantage to rolling a female over a male gnome when it comes to jumps? Are there any that Male Gnomes can't do that Female can?

I tried searching and couldn't quite find an answer.

Thanks!
If I'm not mistaken, male Gnomes are slightly bigger than female Gnomes and bigger is better for jumps most of the time because you can latch on ledges easier due to the fact that you take up more space thus need less precision to jump on a specific piece of surface "like a ledge" on a wall.
But for jumps like jumping through a fence on Alliance ramp, the smaller you are the better. Bigger races usually get blocked and need to finish the jump and go over the top.
Hope this helps!

male and female can both get through the same parts of alliance fence, but neither can get through the middle of alliance fence when going north to south but can get through the other way around. the huge log in west mid is easier to climb up as male, the jumps from the stones on the side of the pools on both sides of tunnel entrance up to the lower level of tunnel is a lot easier as male, female can't latch on as easily and needs a better angle. both can do the middle fence jump on horde fence. from the testing i've done male is better, if there's any other jumps you want me to test as both let me know.
Thank you so much for the detailed response. You answered the few specific jumps I wasn't sure about. You rock!

Users who are viewing this thread