EU+US Gloves of the fang grind crew <3

ThrØat

Veteran
Looking for some people to spam WC with me, ran it about 100 times with no luck of getting gloves :/
I still got 20 hours left on my sub so if any vets/f2p want an inv I got you <3

Then after that I'm gunna be farming foamspittle staff til I drop, if anyone wants to tag along let me know
xx

keep in mind you cant trade cross server on fang gloves because b to the o to the e

which is r to the e to the t to the a to the r to the d to the e to the d

edit - full disclosure, i had to correct the above spelling of 'retarded' two times

Last edited:
Its dramatically more of a pain in the ass to get the fuckers to drop in BFA compared to before. The lower drop rate combined with the increased dungeon difficulty and scaling shit makes the solo farm considerably slower. Grouping is the fastest option

Its dramatically more of a pain in the ass to get the fuckers to drop in BFA compared to before. The lower drop rate combined with the increased dungeon difficulty and scaling shit makes the solo farm considerably slower. Grouping is the fastest option
I’ve had no problem soloing at all. I usually just do one side of wc and reset. Took me about 5 min.

I’ve had no problem soloing at all. I usually just do one side of wc and reset. Took me about 5 min.

No one is having a 'problem' killing druids of the fang, its a simple com,parison between the almost 1 shotting god mod pve status of pre bfa v the harder difficulty of bfa dungeons (which was announced in a patch) + scaling content(compared to prebfa)

When i rerolled from 15-19 xp on qeueu like a pleb in wod I would queue rfc when i dinged 15 and literally not stop until i got to the final boss., spam,ming thrash and heals on the way with the entire dungeon trash + 3 bosses following me. This was not because I was good but because......wait for it........dungeons were easier in pre bfa (Whenever the fuck the scaling patch came out)

keep doing your legit sounding 5 minute solo wc runs though

No one is having a 'problem' killing druids of the fang, its a simple com,parison between the almost 1 shotting god mod pve status of pre bfa v the harder difficulty of bfa dungeons (which was announced in a patch) + scaling content(compared to prebfa)

When i rerolled from 15-19 xp on qeueu like a pleb in wod I would queue rfc when i dinged 15 and literally not stop until i got to the final boss., spam,ming thrash and heals on the way with the entire dungeon trash + 3 bosses following me. This was not because I was good but because......wait for it........dungeons were easier in pre bfa (Whenever the fuck the scaling patch came out)

keep doing your legit sounding 5 minute solo wc runs though

You legit deleted ur old post 30 min ago to write this junk? Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread