Gloat Yourself

PapaPumpkin

Veteran
So I know we all have our own tier lists. We all have reasons why our favorite toon is our favorite. Whether it be because we put so much time into making it how we wanted. Or maybe it's because it fits our playstyle the best. No one come in here to judge about any other persons design, strictly just to show your favorite toon that you love to play.

I'll go first...
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/fieryfusion

This is actually the first monk I had ever made. My girlfriend decided the name (thankfully it was available) and did all of the features when we made it. She picked out the mog and even went to the extent of having me run certain quests or raids to get other mogs that she liked.

She's never really been into me playing WoW before this and it's a really fun way to keep her involved in this part of my life.

*Side note* This is still on a subbed account so I haven't actually gotten to play it in a bg at lvl 20 yet but I'm super excited for it!

Personally, I have no attachment to my toon. (Mainly due to the compulsive deletion of old ones that failed to get the right proc on gear/relic). But I can safely say my love for my current toon doesnt stem from him personally. Its from the class itself, by now im sure most people here know my take on Warlocks, but I will state it again and add a little of taste in such glorious emotion and investment in that class. Ever since I started WoW as a whole, Im cripplingly horrible at 90% of the game's classes. Only 2 classes I ever actually played with full commitment and focus, are both Warlocks and Mage. But Warlock had a special place in my heart, especially since Ulduar's warlock tier-set. It was love at 1st sight, the sheer horror and edgyness that gear had inspired me to main a Warlock up untill now. That set is, if not, one of the most era defining sets that doesnt just capture the class' essence. But the expansion as a whole. I would love to see Blizzard remaster it like the malefic set from Blacktemple at Tomb of Sargeras.
Yeah its indeed odd that most of my love comes from a simple looking gear set, this shit isnt just a simple gear set. Hands down one of the best creations blizzard has ever made. Also Chaos Bolt.

I am really attached to all my non-farming toons, and to me that's the most important part of the experience.

Think I created Eleannor during Pandaria, somewhere around 2013 or 2012. I remember this vividly because back in that day twink Holy Paladins didn't have a Plate Heirloom set to choose, so I had to go with the blue mail one (that I still have on my bank to this day!).

My girlfriend decided the name (thankfully it was available) and did all of the features when we made it. She picked out the mog and even went to the extent of having me run certain quests or raids to get other mogs that she liked. She's never really been into me playing WoW before this and it's a really fun way to keep her involved in this part of my life.

Lovely!

Mine would have to be Vyvenem.

I made a fresh account 2 days after the Shadowlands prepatch and, with so much to do, I set out to solo as much stuff as possible with ONLY this one character. The only thing I've ever actually grouped for is PvP battlegrounds, but as a solo queue.

I'm happy with my progress and will continue onward!

She picked out the mog and even went to the extent of having me run certain quests or raids to get other mogs that she liked.

She did a great job -- that's a strong mog!

Similar to @Magrain 's love of warlocks, I've long adored resto shamans, and Nirise was the second one I ever made way back in 2.4. It was a hard decision to level her to 20 in Shadowlands, and she collected all kinds of interesting gear over the years, much of it falling to obsolescence. With Shadowlands reorganizing how all of the expansions worked, Nirise took up the mantle of many of the shamans I played for so long. From the famed Deadman's Hand from 29s, Green Whelp Armor from 39s, (sadly nothing from my beloved 49s), Talisman of the Breaker (and my favorite mog) from 59s, and a meta gem from 60s and 70s, Nirise brings almost all of my resto shaman history to bear at once.

To be sure, Nirise would do arguably better with another socket ring, and a bunch of tert stats for random games, and she only just got on the field again a little over a week ago. Regardless, surprising unsuspecting melee with narcolepsy brings me (and my teammates) joy after so many dormant years.

I have a couple toons with some history wrapped up in them that I rather like.

My 60 hunter that I obviously dont play much anymore is my first ever toon. I make an effort to level her to max for every xpac but thats about it. I think it's cool that she's been around since vanilla and still sees game time. I wonder how many current, active toons in the game have existed since Vanilla. It cant be many.

I also have my vet warrior. This was my first "serious" twink that I created back in Wrath 39s. If I wanted to, I think I could still outfit it in a set of gear thats GF'd in damn near every slot. There's a lot of history and a lot of very fond memories wrapped up in this toon and I'm stoked that I'm able to play it in an active bracket again.

But by far and away my F2P warrior is my favorite toon and the one I'm most attached to. When I think of "Chøps" this is the toon I think of. You could honestly delete the rest of my characters and accounts and I'd be a bit bummed for a few days, but if you left this one, I'd be alright.

And its the toon Im the most proud of. The GF'd (for F2P at least) xmog and tabard that also fit the theme of the toon from an RP perspective? Awesome. I was so stoked when they introduced Wild Hammer aesthetics. The Legacy and Feat Of Strength achieves? Cool as hell, too. I'm very excited and eager to finish off her gear (bracer/ring/ring upgrades needed) and then push her Achievement point totals and collections to a respectable place. I'm so far behind people like Conzil, Cristii and Brihan that its honestly a bit embarrassing. But I'm gonna make a solid push here for a couple months and really get this character to a progression point she deserves.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/guldan/obzoeyiath - First ever twink (Originally known as Obsidiath), unplayed in any real capacity since original BC (not classic), had BIS at the time, with the exception of Naxx Shoulder enchant. I was nigh unkillable at the time, would legit cary WSG pugs, absolute peak of my Twink PVP experience.

I stopped playing this character when I accidentally ding'd 20 in early wrath or late BC, little more than a tropy toon now.

Notable things:
- Still have my original Dartol's Rod of transformation
- AGM 10-14-2008, done solo at the time, lots of midnight attempts
- Corporal Title
- Libram enchanted Fishing hat, 2 fishing boots
- Somehow have a BOP guild tabbard in my guild bank, did they used to be BOE?
- multiple pieces of soulbound quest gear that now has level requirements and are unusable

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/crushridge/arewurd - Current main Twink, PVE only (other than world pvp or Dalaran Sewers)

Nothing crazy special about Arwurd other than his level 49 Titanstrike, but I have put a lot of work into this guy, and he is super fun to run Islands and Dungeon carry's with.

Docadin the shockadin has been around since vanilla. He wasn't my most played classic think or my best ( that was prolly Docmario) but he was my first meme build.

I still have the glacial stone with +spell power enchant on it in his bank. The old seal used to scale on hit holy dmg with spell power and weapon speed. Anyway I still play him now so its just kinda cool having the same room for so long.

Edit: I am going to add postman here. Honestly when I saw the postmaster set was available to use on a relevant character I was so excited. When I was a child Karl Malone was my favorite NBA player and I rooted for the Jazz This is a new character obviously but I really enjoy him.

Last edited:
@Lateraldrop

19 pally was soooo fun in BC, borderlilne busted with the massivee stam boost from the leatherworking leg enchants, and and the broken stam buff from Mining.

Enemy players had to chew through my 2k+ hp nearly 3 full times with loH, and Bubble runecloth bandage.

And boy howdy did Glacial Stone hit like a truck, it was like Item level 32, was slow AF, and had a frost blast proc.

I still miss Blessing of Freedom!

Check out my character link above if you have not already, I'm sure we had very similar gear, she is still wearing it all.

Last edited:
I have done some (extremely) low level mental training that allows me to stay in alliance premade pocket heal kiddy games even with 20+ deaths. Unaffected.

16 years of grinding, collecting, and tinkering for the best of the best really paid off ever since TBC. I made my first main vanilla toon into one of THE most prestigious, grandfathered toons to exist. In the end, I was a success. I am glad that everything I collected is now unobtainable at my level. This guy is the only reason why I still get on just to have a moment of reflection. Sadly my first twink was in TBC. I had a lvl 29 BE pally and when I logged back on him in CATA, he discovered Orgrimmar and dinged haha. Now hes my bank toon and probably one of the most expensive bank toons out there. If there are other toons with similar stories, I would love to see them.

27 Warrior
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/korgath/mysticalmite

Bank
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/korgath/myztikalmite

The OG Champion from vanilla
dps (3).jpg

bags.JPG
bank.JPG
void 2.JPG
void 1.JPG

make sure you log out in them. the 5/6 gem set deserves to be the log-out set.

Sorry for the dumb question, but what is a lvl 27 usefull for? Do you use him for xpon queues until 29? If it's pve, why 27 and not 28 or 29?

I was originally lvl 70 and then the squish brought me down to lvl 27. I already lvl up one to 29.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/korgath/multicalmite
Someone told me that my warrior was a piece of art at this stage and made me rethink of lvling him up.

Right now pvp is dead in the xp off 20-29. I think its just a matter of time when they convert lvl 20s sub xp-on to xp-off and bring the bracket live again. All I can do right now is flex in dungeons and dominate arena skirms

stillchampion.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread