Glitch in the Matrix?

Sketchbag

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Super Moderator
Check this out!

2ntclfo.jpg

One lucky cast :)

I've heard of this happening just one other time. Yay! Grats!

You're the luckiest man alive.

Took 17 weeks on Purj for my first hat.

My warrior, rogue and warlock combined was only 7 weeks. Its pure luck, unfortunately!

Dude that fish is so elusive, I've been trying for weeks on my Druid and have had shit luck, I get every rare fish except keefer's :( Nice catch!

had a 1st cast for me from back in the day on my hunt :p. went from 1st cast to 100hp libram in about 10mins. was a REALLY good feeling lol

fished for 29 weeks straight on my shaman before i got hat then 2 weeks later got boots tho on my hunter/rogue got both boots/hat in a single tourney

My 19 Warr got his about 6 casts in on its first tourney like 8 years ago. Fun times, wish I still had screenshots of that and countless other things. RIP desktop

the one fishing hat i did get is / was on my 19 priest, originally it was a gnome level 10 twink and i got it on my first time trying fishing contest lmao... it was the first time i'd gotten a friend to come w/ a 2seat flyer to help as well, got it within the first like 5 pools...

getting it with so little effort is so fucking rare and is such a surprisingly great feeling to have happen. im sure hes feeling great right now

oh dont worry i got my hat.

mexican mariachi music is good luck i pulled up 3 rares in an hour while playing it

Users who are viewing this thread