Gladiator Mounts Account Wide in Shadowlands

MMO-Champion

Gladiator Mounts Account Wide in Shadowlands
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Greetings Gladiators!

Gladiator mounts have long served as one of the most prestigious rewards in all of World of Warcraft. This is due to the considerable time, effort, and skill required to earn one. In the past, we felt that prestige should be reserved to the character that earned a Gladiator mount, as this best demonstrated your expertise with that particular class.

Shadowlands Season 1 will be the 30th PvP season in World of Warcraft, and a lot has changed over that time. Not only has the game evolved with the introduction of new classes or changes to existing ones, but players’ preferences have often evolved with regard to the class they like to play most.

So, beginning in Shadowlands, all Gladiator mounts, including those from previous seasons, can be used by all characters across the account the mount was earned on.

Thank you for playing and we’ll see you in the Arena!

Continue reading...

I would like to contribute to why this is a terrible mistake.
I am Selling a "Rank 1 Shadow Priest" in the underbelly group if anyone is interested.

Didn’t know they weren’t lol...

... oh shit this is a self burn

Glads were pretty much the last char specific rewards in this game lol. Always super coo to see old toons riding around on them.

Reactions: KPI
Thought tabards and the capes were for a while now.
Most of them can be used on 19s, but I can't use my Relentless Glad or Dread Gladiator's Tabard on any character below level 60. But, I can use my Prideful Glad & Primal Glad Tabard on a level 1.

Please No.

Mounts in general and the likes should have never been account wide. Personally they should make you receive gladiator on alts, and then those alts can use all the glad mounts on said account.
Good alternative commendation, but I still don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread