US Giveaway

Camo

Grandfathered
Hey everyone, I'm doing another giveaway!

The rules are simple:

-The first two people to come trade Burritscold at the Hunter's Rise in Thunder Bluff on Bleeding Hollow (US) get a nice tink package.

-You must trade me on your 19 tink.

-No repeat winners so if you've won before then you can't win again! Sorry '-;

Prizes:

1st Prize
-bandages
-free enchants for any of your twinks (never expires)
-minor wizard oil
-four 30 slot bags

2nd Prize
-bandages
-wizard oil
-enchants for one tink

3rd Prize
-Being the first loser

I'm open to suggestions for other ways I can give free stuff away. If you have any reasonable suggestions let me know. I want to do trivia but I would need some help coming up with questions, which will be asked during NWL streams.

Good Luck '-'

Saka has won first prize. Skeezine tried to bribe just so he could say he won and then logged out next to me because he didnt win first so 2nd is still up for grabs!

Mith has won 2nd place

Last edited:
This is a really cool thing you do. Only suggestion I would make is to make it more of a hunt than just a race. Instead of giving the exact location give hints based on the areas lore or some sort of riddle describing your location. Would make it more about wits than just whoever happens to see your post first :p

This is a really cool thing you do. Only suggestion I would make is to make it more of a hunt than just a race. Instead of giving the exact location give hints based on the areas lore or some sort of riddle describing your location. Would make it more about wits than just whoever happens to see your post first :p

I have been considering that but I'm not sure how to go about it. Plus if I'm going to make people do a scavenger hunt, I feel like they will be less inclined to try and win the giveaway because it takes more effort. The nice thing about the giveaways at the moment is that the time spent trying to get the reward is worth the reward. In order to do a scavenger hunt of some sort, I would need to step up my prizes in order to keep people interested. A solution to this would be to grab some gear from GG19s and offer up maybe a fully funded twink along with my current rewards. I know a lot more people would be interested if gear such as magefist gloves or feet of the lynx were up for grabs. Maybe I can convince Conq to donate to the cause :p

I have been considering that but I'm not sure how to go about it. Plus if I'm going to make people do a scavenger hunt, I feel like they will be less inclined to try and win the giveaway because it takes more effort. The nice thing about the giveaways at the moment is that the time spent trying to get the reward is worth the reward. In order to do a scavenger hunt of some sort, I would need to step up my prizes in order to keep people interested. A solution to this would be to grab some gear from GG19s and offer up maybe a fully funded tink along with my current rewards. I know a lot more people would be interested if gear such as magefist gloves or feet of the lynx were up for grabs. Maybe I can convince Conq to donate to the cause :p

I really like Hobo's idea. Especially the lore part of it - that'd be really cool! I think it's worth a try at the very least, maybe just to gauge people's interest. I'm on board to set up some GG 19 BOE donations Horde side to incentivize the scavenger hunt. I'm sure Conq wouldn't object.

I really like Hobo's idea. Especially the lore part of it - that'd be really cool! I think it's worth a try at the very least, maybe just to gauge people's interest. I'm on board to set up some GG 19 BOE donations Horde side to incentivize the scavenger hunt. I'm sure Conq wouldn't object.

I'd love to do it but I'm not sure I'm the right person to come up with that stuff. Despite playing Wow since 2008, my knowledge of the lore and wow knowledge in general isn't impressive and when you combine that with my non-existent creativity.... well you get nothing xD. If I were to do this, I feel I would need a large amount of interest from the community before I would start this project and also some help to come up with something that doesn't disappoint while not being very time consuming for the creators.

Users who are viewing this thread