EU+US Gilneas for lvl 20

Gilneas is really fun when playing with friends/guildies. Tactics are more important than A. Basin. You can do very interesting openings as a team. I can bump your topic at offical forums too if community really want this but i believe it'd be uber cancer in 20's bracket randoms. Think about all AB road fighters that ignoring bases in randoms/pugs. I prefer fixed Alterac Valley (Blizzard didn't touch for years.)

cmon dasha,you can atleast figure out when the game is a waste of time when half of the team goes LH within first 20 seconds

You silly goose, do you mean all of them?

OT
This bracket needs fewer battleground options not more.

I just necro'd the EU thread :eek:

I did a similar thread on US just before Legion was about to launch. It's no longer online as the PTR forum I posted on is gone.

upload_2018-5-26_11-8-34.png

Maybe Blizz may care for us 20's this time round.........:p

YEAH RIGHT.......

Supported for 5 years and several expansion purchases.
But it’s a good marketing tool keeping it just out of reach of 20’s to make more people sub up.
Still, doesn’t hurt to try. It would literally take someone 2 mins to make the change at their end.

if u support the game pay for it...and make a 29...how do u expect them to make these changes for ppl who don't even support the game by not paying for a sub.

most people who plays 20 has a paid account, OP included. 29s is for people for cant get by at 20.

most people who plays 20 has a paid account, OP included. 29s is for people for cant get by at 20.
haven't met one yet...if u like playing with a handicap GL to you but 10 out 10 times if you 1v1 a 29 with a brain u will lose...so GL

haven't met one yet...if u like playing with a handicap GL to you but 10 out 10 times if you 1v1 a 29 with a brain u will lose...so GL

That is exactly what this bracket is for...
Played this bracket for 6-7 years now, i'll let you know when I find a 29 with a brain because I havent come across one yet.

That is exactly what this bracket is for...
Played this bracket for 6-7 years now, i'll let you know when I find a 29 with a brain because I havent come across one yet.
Whats ur toons names need to know who this op 20 is

Users who are viewing this thread