Ghost Iron Dragonling

kwatee

Legend
so made the Ghost Iron Dragonling today and well ... req lvl 33..... yet ive seen lvl 20s have them equiped ... what gives

So i made one of the dragonlings and the sockets to put in them on my 19 but it tells me the item level is too low. Im definitely missing something here it seems

All the cogs I see purchasable in the main cities are +16 secondary stats. The cogs I see in peoples' trinkets are +10... Are they automatically scaled or do we have to make them ourselves or are they sourced somehwere else?

All the cogs I see purchasable in the main cities are +16 secondary stats. The cogs I see in peoples' trinkets are +10... Are they automatically scaled or do we have to make them ourselves or are they sourced somehwere else?

They scale to your level yes. So they become 10 on a level 20 and 12 when you enter a BG as you scale to level 29 in bg.

dwarven dist near the AH entrance .. the cart with 1 vendor and 1 trainer .. i think you need to use a higher lvl to put the cogs into the trinket, then send it to the lvl14-20 to equip
No need, you just need 75 Cara engi and the items required

Just saw ilvl19 Ghost Iron Dragonling on my AH with +12 cogs, made by a higher level character? Cata cogs? Does this mean I need to level engineering on ANOTHER high level toon so I can make cogs... cos I'll fucking do it for that juicy +6 secondary's :D

Users who are viewing this thread