EU GFed Vet Advice - Level 20 Warrior

Elkiva

▪ ℋøʟ⑂ ℙяḯℯṧт ▪
Hello All

I have just managed to recover my old vet account from 2013, I managed to find my old F2P level 20 Warrior + a few other twinks which aren't really of use.

My question is this, I have discovered two items are GFed criteria and I'm asking to see if they're still of good use.

Warriors Armory: Elkivel

ITEMS:
Band of the Skull Crusher
Stone Guard Greaves

I haven't fully checked out the account however if I find anything else I'll bump in the comments,
regards Elkiva

Unless you got i32 Emil's brand or i32 ring / old bfd quest pants - it is not something noticeable.

Ring is cool to have but you loose toomuch stamina over few extra strength.

Assuming your old pants are unscaled i18 version.

Having old dungeon related i25 items / stockades quest items is of use.

Unless you got i32 Emil's brand or i32 ring / old bfd quest pants - it is not something noticeable.

Ring is cool to have but you loose toomuch stamina over few extra strength.

Assuming your old pants are unscaled i18 version.

Having old dungeon related i25 items / stockades quest items is of use.

Ah fair enough, I didn't know if it was anything worth using or not. I noticed they where GFed and thought " Is there anyway I could use these to my advantage. " I'll have a good look on this character later to see if I have anything else lingering around. :)

The ilvl 25 gloves is probably the nicest thing you got.

I never really geared this guy fully, I was aiming on gearing up then enchanting then switching professions once I acquired everything I needed. Gloves are nice though, thanks for letting me know. :)

Some of your pieces dont have Strength. You can get https://www.wowhead.com/item=151440/blackfathom-ascendants-helm&bonus=3998 or https://www.wowhead.com/item=151427/snake-charmers-casque&bonus=4068 for Head slot. Also, you missed some cool trinkets and necks from Brewfest and Hallow`s End :p Wait for "Love is in the Air" event in February for neck.

Ah very true, the leather helmet was just being used as a stat boost as I was unable to obtain a plate helm at the time of making this character. Trinkets are a pain! Theres always next year for the trinkets, 'll find ways to live through the pain :) Bring on Febuary, thanks for the advice.

Also noticed my belt sucks, I will be fixing asap.

Users who are viewing this thread