Getting To Drustvar

chris54t

Veteran
Hi all. I can't find any info on how to get to Drustvar as a horde level 25 druid farmer. I can't find the quest line to unlock the captain on the ship. I have looked everywhere. Can someone help please

haven't done it in a while but I believe you could stowaway on an alliance boat in stormwind harbor that would take you in that direction

Ye take the zeppelin from org to stv, run/swim to westfall then run to the northern shore and swim to stormwind harbor then jump on the anchor when the boat is still or get trapped in the hull of the ship as it moves. The swim from boralus harbor to the mountain south of the harbor and run to drustvar

Fallhaven pigs are a pretty sick farm spot for BFA ilvl 28s, provided you dont want cloth armor
That's what I planned but one hell of a way to get there. I'm gonna try. Tx for the input
[doublepost=1640794558,1640792600][/doublepost]It worked. Thank you all. Hitched a lift to Stormwind Harbor on the back of my Lvl 60's Sandstone Drake. Waited for the boat to come in (looking at Stormwing from the sea it's the very right hand jetty) and hopped on the rudder at the rear of the boat :). Sorted
[doublepost=1640795511][/doublepost]One thing I have just found. Even when you pick up flight points here they will only take you around Kul Tiras so if you want to go back to Og then you must do all of this over again if you want to come back :)

pretty sure you can set a hearth there somewhere

That's what I planned but one hell of a way to get there. I'm gonna try. Tx for the input
[doublepost=1640794558,1640792600][/doublepost]It worked. Thank you all. Hitched a lift to Stormwind Harbor on the back of my Lvl 60's Sandstone Drake. Waited for the boat to come in (looking at Stormwing from the sea it's the very right hand jetty) and hopped on the rudder at the rear of the boat :). Sorted
[doublepost=1640795511][/doublepost]One thing I have just found. Even when you pick up flight points here they will only take you around Kul Tiras so if you want to go back to Og then you must do all of this over again if you want to come back :)
Theres an inn south of fallhaven. With legion hs available u can just set it there.

also, if you happen to be Vulpera, you could use the racial

ive generally found pigs to be meh when solo farming. i don't think they're decent unless in a group.

OK, so as quite a newcomer to level 20 twinking I think I'm being a complete noob. I have farmed the Fallhaven Pigs for abot 20 minutes and they are dropping level 28 greens :) but even tho you have told me where the inn is and the name of the inkeeper, she is not there?. Should I be in chromie time?

Users who are viewing this thread