Getting tired of Massakra - Zenedar EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes actually doing 1v1 more than most of other ppl and havent seen him kill steal (wtf ppl even whine about this, having enemy player dead - clear way for fc - asap is just one of basic objectives, go for duels or/and wargames instead then) so plz, at least do not fable us. Also I should underline I do not support nor defend his game style at all. Gy farming or/and offending ppl ingame is just true, but "kill steal"? Really not.

Agree. Doubt there is one who is doing more 1vs1 then massakra. I like when he is drunk and rage^^. To be honest, if he has one of his few good days, dont farm and is going for flag he is really good.

He is a really skilled player idd and when focused on objective things getting blown up, too bad that doesnt happen more than 1 time per week...

His midfarming is something that bother us all, no can do. He WANTS to do so and so he does.

Yeah Massakra can be pretty irratating but it's fun when you get him off guard and he opens against you with no defence and tbh when he is going for efc he's overrated compared to the other people on O with him because he's already wasted his cd's at the gy for extra burst and faceroll infact all he does it clutch on Ambush. I wouldnt say he's a bad player atall tbh i'd say he's skilled and can be pretty good on O but there are many other players i'd rather be with me on O

massakra is the rogue i worry about least, survive the 1st 5-8 sec and he'll sprint restealth. just watch him and you'll see what i mean.

I think massakra is a really skilled player, ofc sometimes he camps gy etc but thats for the best of his team.

just 1 thing. allright 2 things ty for nice comments and support and ty all for playing this bracket i really love you all and those 3,4 hours playing with you really make me happy sorry for my insults need to fix that but nothing personal felas again ty for your time in this bracket otherwise i would probably quit this allready boring game. thx se ya

Massakra is brave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread