EU+US Getting eyepatch on warrior/paladin

SPQR

Legend
I really hate what they did here, making loot specific to role... Even specs like prot and arms see different loot. They made a transmog system and then won't let you choose your reward?...

Anyways, script would be awesome if it worked. Open ticket with GM should do it. Ask them why they made this retarded change while you are at it lol

Well i don't get it why they would add mail but not plate/cloth versions.
Hell they could even make it look like actual help and even more so let both fractions have quests.
Guess the "vanilla so no head or shoulders at low levels" are stronk with this one.

making loot specific to role...
Guess making every loot in dungeons a personal one is only a matter of time.
Then it is rip for hunters getting gloomshroud to drop at all.

Guess the only option is gm.
But cmon! my 5th warrior needs to be bis before i never log it again!

I really hate what they did here, making loot specific to role... Even specs like prot and arms see different loot. They made a transmog system and then won't let you choose your reward?...

Anyways, script would be awesome if it worked. Open ticket with GM should do it. Ask them why they made this moronic change while you are at it lol
Yeah I want that sunstrider axe

Well i don't get it why they would add mail but not plate/cloth versions.

Probably because mail rewards used to be leather up to level 40, so it was a proper reward for years and years.

Never was leather a "proper" reward for a plate class, nor for cloth. But yes, they could easily add a cosmetic... they are completely idiotic in their despotic, borderline douchebag-ish transmog restriction decisions.

Back in the day, there was no such thing as +crit, there was agility. It was on plate, it was on 2h weapons.

I'm not saying that's why your satchels are doing it, that's probably just because its generated randomly or something. BUT agility plate was very much a thing even at the highest level. So was strength on leather if i recall, for druid bear form i believe... but it wasnt leather for warriors.

It's fuzzy, as it changed in BC, i think, but it was indeed a thing.

http://www.wowhead.com/item-set=496/conquerors-battlegear

Well here is gm respond for you. Cant say i'm surprised. Same ol dumbfuckery.

wR6CBM3.png

So unless you get chill gm your only options are engee goggles blodelf mask or possible fishing hat in future.

Last edited:
Fishing or cooking dailies. Dmf fishing rare

Users who are viewing this thread