Getting behind VoS Auction house and bonus Vetran monk clip

first guy to watch your video is me >.<

Epic trolling is to get your friends and try and block the view of ah vendors.

Should hide ya name when posting a vid on Ownedcore, nonetheless funny stuff.
Still wouldn't matter, Blizzard could find you by your IP. Also, I'm positive Blizzard watches Ownedcore because most of the shit that gest posted there is hotfixed quickly in WoW.

Yeah, and the suggestion was to hide the name, which DipLindsay replied it wouldn't matter due to them being able to get his IP, which is pure gas.

I concur. But I don't really condone this sort of stuff anyway.

Yeah, and the suggestion was to hide the name, which DipLindsay replied it wouldn't matter due to them being able to get his IP, which is pure gas.
I wasn't going to reply to your ignorant, name calling banter but I feel this warrants it. You do understand that everything you do on the internet is tracked by your ISP yes? Especially if that ISP resides in the USA, most of those companies keep records for months or longer for the US Govt to track "Terrorist activity". The Govt has many times pressured ISP's to give up their logs of users and can IN FACT track you down using your IP via your ISP from literally ANY website on the Internet. You don't even have to make comments on forums, just visiting a website leaves footprints.

Now onto this particular case, Blizzard is a massive company with very deep pockets. It wouldn't be out of reach for them to pressure the ISP that Ownedcore operates on to give up it's logs of users/visitors. Blizzard could easily use the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA) to force (at the threat of a lawsuit) the ISP to comply, stating that since there is information in regards to the ability to hack WoW on Ownedcore that's in violation of their digital rights. I have no doubt the ISP would comply. Now, would Blizzard ever do this, who knows, but they certainly could if they chose to.

Now, before even more ignorant comments come out saying Blizzard would never do this, take into account the case of the company John Deere (American Farm equipment Manufacturer) who right now in the USA is trying to get written into law that NOBODY actually owns their equipment (even if you actually do own it) because the computer on the newer machines falls under the DCMA and therefore will always be property of John Deer. There are something like 31 different Manufacturers world wide trying the same thing right now, including BMW, GM, and more... Welcome to the Internet.

Users who are viewing this thread