EU+US getting AGM post xrealm?

blue

OG
I haven't really tried for an AGM since they added cross realms/merged realm pools. i've gotten countless AGMs solo before xrealms, just by signing on at odd hours, but i'm on some of the deadest realms and I still can't get one even at 3 am.

the last time I got an agm was in 2012 or 2011, so its been awhile. how do people get one now? just bring 20+ friends to camp them?

Bring a few 100's to do the work for you.
This, however even with 2-3 or more 100's there's no guarantee you'll get to open the Chest and loot the Trinket, and do that again and again 11 more times without serious hassle. Other times you get lucky and walk right up to the Chest and loot uncontested, same with DMF as my 10 Hunter did about 2 months ago.

This, however even with 2-3 or more 100's there's no guarantee you'll get to open the Chest and loot the Trinket, and do that again and again 11 more times without serious hassle. Other times you get lucky and walk right up to the Chest and loot uncontested, same with DMF as my 10 Hunter did about 2 months ago.

a long time ago when there was no GY right by the arena, and no guild perk to run really fast while dead, it was pretty simple to get a trinket.. kill the people there once and loot it. well, and pray there was no rogue or druid.

then the GY by the arena was added and it was a lot more difficult to do. you had to camp the people until they had a rez timer. then the guild perk was added so they can get back even faster... then xrealms were added so now theres people that actually show up. this is not very enjoyable to get now :\

I made two AGM in one month on a level 1 without any help from friends.

Simply ask everyone there to help you, most of them are just there for the fight and not the chest itself. This is how I got the chest about 60% of the time (1-4 ppl helpong me). 10% of the time I was alone on odd hours and the last 30% i could ninja loot it while others where busy fighting each other and didnt see me.

The benedit from doing this below level 10 is that you won't have a respawn timer after cetain number of deaths, so you can basicly run into the arena and try to loot over and over again.

You can bribe the others to leave you alone/help you. You would be surprised what a little gold does to people.

I would imagine in Legion, the chest may be wee bit easier to get. Except for maybe vs other lowbies, since end gamers will be busy.
I have not really bothered on any of my shaman since the BM heirloom trinket was released. It all depends on how much of a difference it makes in healing and survivability come Legion on whether I feel it is "worth the effort" for those toons. Most of my older healers already have it, thank goodness.

Good luck!!

Buy a bunch of accounts (5+) then get lvl 100 from the boosts on each account and just multi-box to get the agm ez

Users who are viewing this thread